Thursday, July 15, 2010

We Have A Winner!

Hi!
I had planned to post this first thing this morning, but yesterday we had to put our 10 year old basset hound to  sleep, and I'm really having a hard time...indulge me a minute...here's a picture of her with my youngest DD


my Bailey Rose

now off to the blog candy!

yes...it's an Independance Day cartridge, Martha Stewart monogram stamps, some bling and  40 blank cards and envelopes!  And the winner is ( picked by random.org )...drum roll...

Lauren said... COngrats liz!!! It does not suprise me your blog is spreading like crazy!!! You are so inspiring with your crative and adorable ideas... and that you always find time for your creative addiction ;0)
COngrats!!!!
~LO

Congratulations Lo! Contact me at heikodog@sbcglobal.net for your address by 7/22 or I'll have to pick a new winner!

I hope everyone has a fabulous day, I'm trying to... 





5 comments:

rite said...

OMG!!!! wow im so excited... i didnt even realize you were picking for this today and i actually came over to comment back about your poor puppies and tell you how sorry i am ... and i saw my name!!!! how exciting!!! Thank you so much!!

Back to the import thing though i am really sorry we put down two of our family dogs two weeks ago and it was awful... so i feel your pain and will pray for you!!!

Thank you again Liz!!!
1 (of your many) Faithful and loyal blog fans ;0)

Dorcas said...

Congrats Lauren! Sorry about your doggie Liz:( I hope you are doing better.

~Dorcas

Rhonda Emery said...

sorry about your dog. I did the same thing july 5th not easy at all

Banner Market said...

Im so sorry liz, I hope you and your family are hanging in there. I know how hard it is to do what you did, we had to do that with our adorable 18 year old chocolate lab years ago, and my heart still sinks when I think of it or hear its happening with friends of mine.
Your in our prays.

Marlene said...

Congrats to LO!

I'm so sorry about your dog. :(

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!