Friday, July 2, 2010

My Pink Stamper Color Challenge

Hi Everyone!

I'm working really hard tonight for a couple of challenges!  Hard work?  Not really, this is to fun to be called work! :o)  I just wanted to get everything done tonight so tomorrow I can have some fun in the sun!  My bloggy friend Lo let me know about a cool site that has a list of a bunch of different blogs, from paper crafts, decor, mommy stuff, etc...  Their button's on the left called New Friend Fridays check it out, there's definately something for everyone!

The Challenge for MPS is using pink, orange, green and brown.


Recipe:
Cricut Cartridge: Mini Monsters- cut at 3 1/4
Paper: Bazzill, DCWV
Cuttlebug:  Swiss Dots, Spots & Dots
Punch: Stampin Up
Rhinestones, Ribbon
Enjoy!
 

7 comments:

Helen said...

That is so cute!! I just love it!

Joanna said...

Super cute, I just ordered that cart, can't wait to play!

Saundra said...

This is so cute! TFS!

Edna Marie said...

What a super cutie! love the embossing it adds great texture

Dorcas said...

way way cute! love the embossing too! Thanks for sharing!
~dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

Scrappy Mel said...

Love it! I'm in the same boat as Joanna (Joeygirl86)- I'm waiting on my Mini Monsters cart. LOL

He is PERFECT for this challenge - great job! :)

Scrapper69 said...

Just wanted to say what a CUTE card you made for the challenge! :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!