Friday, July 23, 2010

"Throwback Thursday" Challenge #8 with Emma @ My Creative Time

Hi Everyone!
It's that time again for Throwback Thurday at Emma's My Creative Time!  Don't forget that Saturday is The 15 Days of Christmas Blog Hop starting at Kinder StampO!  I will be giving away blog candy too!

Emma's challenge was to use Celebration cartridge or older one!  I didn't have Celebration, so I used Accent Essentials and Don Juan...talk about a throwback!  It also had to be a birthday theme project.  I hope you enjoy!

Recipe:
Accent Essentials and Don Juan cricut cartridge
Paper: DCWV, Bazzill and Bella Blvd
Ribbon: Papertrey Ink
Stamp: Scrappy Moms
Ink: Stampin Up

Enjoy your day!



8 comments:

TUKI said...

Love this card, it is very pretty!

Deanne Gutierrez said...

I love this card - it is cheerful. Great job and good luck!

Deanne G

Scrappy Mel said...

I LOVE this card - the colors are great and it's so pretty! :)

Scrappin with the bug said...

I really like those colors. It is very cool card. Great.

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

This is a gorgeous card!

Edna Marie said...

Very beautiful design ;)Inspired

My Creative Time said...

Liz, you did an AMAZING JOB w/your card my friend!! WOW you NEVER disappoint!! GREAT job w/the challenge!!
Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

raybanoutlet001 said...

zzzzz2018.5.16
true religion outlet
jordan shoes
nike soldes
polo lacoste
coach outlet
maillot football pas cher
coach outlet online
nike requin pas cher
huaraches
air max 90

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!