Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Masculine Birthday Card

Today is the last day to leave a comment**** In celebration of 100+ followers, I'm giving away BLOG CANDY! So click here and leave a comment to be entered! I will be drawing a winner on July 15th! ****


Hi Blogger Buddies!

I hope you're enjoy the summer with friends and family!  My home has been very quite this summer, since my oldest didn't know how much time she was going to have off to come home.  Well now I got the news that she got a new job, a real job that actually can support her.  Which I'm extremely happy for her, but she starts next Monday!  So unless I go to San Diego, I won't be seeing her for a while
:(    Ok...enough of my stuff, on to my card...




Recipe: 
Cricut Cartridge: A Child's Year - horseshoe cut at 2 3/4, happy birhtday cut at 1 3/4
Paper: DCWV, Bazzill scraps of pattern & metallic
Ink: Tim Holtz distress ink (on the horse shoe)
jute, white pen

Super quick and easy!

Enjoy!


7 comments:

rite said...

adorable!!!

Marlene said...

What a terrific masculine card! Love that horseshoe!

Saundra said...

Oh I like this! Guy cards can be difficult and this one really works.

Julie S said...

Great card! I always find it so hard to make masculine looking cards. And sorry you won't be seeing your daughter, maybe that's your excuse to plan a fun vacation!

Banner Market said...

Aloha Liz! Thats great about your daughter :) Mine is doing the same thing but in Santa Monica and its great for her :) I dont get to see her as much as Id like but there comes a time I guess lol!
Your card is so adorable! very cute and I really like the rope effect. Very masculine! Those types of cards are so hard to make I find, but I keep tryin. Have a great week!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card you did a great job with the horseshoe tfs

Marisa said...

Any cowboy or horse lover would adore this! Love the horse shoe and the twine. Great card :D

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!