Saturday, July 3, 2010

Emma at My Creative Time is having another Throwback Thursday Challenge!

Happy 4th of July Weekend to all!  My weekend  seems to be flying by!  I'm not getting anything acomplished, but that's ok...I'm still enjoying it!  Emma's  challenge this week was to use "New Arrival" or older cart for a baby theme.  Well I don't have New Arrival, so I used Stretch your Imagination, Wild Card and Tags, Bags & More as my older cart.  I also used Lacy Labels.  I hope you enjoy it!





Recipe:
Cricut Cartridges:  Stretch your Imagination, Wild Card, Tags, Bags & More and Lacy Labels
Paper: Bazzill, Doodlebug, Rusty Pickle
Cutllebug: Swiss Dots
Peachy Keen Stamps
Chalk, Ribbon, Buttons, Staples, White Pen 
Enjoy!

**** In celebration of 100+ followers, I'm giving away BLOG CANDY!  So click here and leave a comment to be entered!  I will be drawing a winner on July 15th!  ****



14 comments:

Cricut Me That said...

Love all the details!!

Linda said...

This is so cute. I love the way you did the buggy.
Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog.

Deb said...

Love your layout!! It is so cute and love all the extra details you added. Just adorable!!!

My Creative Time said...

OMG, Liz, you do the MOST AMAZING creations!! I ADORE EVERYTHING about your layout, especially that bassinet!! SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!
Thank you for joining my throwback Thursday challenge!
Big Gyspy Hugs,
Emma;)

Glora said...

This LO is FABULOUS! The color combo and papers are just perfect together. Great job TFS.

Amanda T said...

I love this! The colors and all the details you use. I love to see what you do!

Edna Marie said...

WOW!!!! this is amazing with all the great details love the ribbon on the bassett, great layout ;) Inspired

Anonymous said...

So pretty, Liz! I love blue and green together!

Savahanna said...

How cute. This layout is so adorable.

Kim H said...

Love your layout~ I am always looking for ideas. Love the colors because I have little boy and it is hard to come up with ideas.
Thanks for sharing
Kim H

Deanne Gutierrez said...

Love this layout - the details are just great!

Deanne G
http://deannescraftingadventures.blogspot.com/

Deanne Gutierrez said...

Liz - do you know Mike and Lisa Gonzales? I know that years ago we got a "family" piano from them but picked it up someone other than their house. I see you live in Oakley and we used to live in Antioch - small world - lol!

mustbecrafty said...

This is such a cute layout! I love that cut from lacy labels -- I guess I have to add that cart to my long wish list. :)

erin lee creative said...

omg! this is so cute! amazing layout!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!