Saturday, June 19, 2010

Wow!  I've had a really busy week so I haven't been around here for a few days!  And my oh my alot of things are going on!  Lot's of postings (that I haven't been able to read), there's something coming up  that I don't think I'm suppose to talk about yet (aren't I terrible),  and then this award (that is totally undeserving) from Melanie at Scrappy Mel. And speaking about alot happening, she has just come out with a new line of clear stamps, that are sentiments that coordinate perfectly with some of the cricut cartridges.  I'm not sure where I was when she posted that they were ready to purchase, but somehow I missed it.  But not for long, I will be buying them, then they'll soon be in my "paper loft"!   Click here to see her first set.

Now I need to give this award to 5 worthy girls!  This is so hard, you are so talented!  But here goes...

1. Carolyn at The Scrap Avenue
3. Lauren at Oh Scraap!
4. Monique at Monkey Doodle Cricut
5. Amy at Scrapping Mommy

All of these women have awesome ideas, please go check out their blogs if haven't heard about them...which is highly unlikely!

Now I'm off to go camping!  I can't wait to see what everyone will have created, while I'm gone!  See you in a few days!

4 comments:

Banner Market said...

Camping, wow how fun, I hope you have a wonderful time and the weather should be beautiful this weekend. Cant wait to hear about it when you get back :)
Thank you so much for the wonderful award Liz, your so kind, I have not been posting to much these days. due to my craft room is almost all packed for our move, we bought a new house in Ladera Ranch and should be moving within the next few weeks, we are still waiting for the date. I was so excited about moving that I started packing so early, Ive made a few cards by digging into the boxes cause I went out and bought the new Lite carts (just 2) also the new mini monsters and I had to make a little something with it. lol. Ill be posting soon and soon as Im back up and running. Your so special Liz, Im so glad Ive gotten to know you here :) thank you again :)

Marlene said...

Congrats on the award, and enjoy your camping trip!

Scrappy Mel said...

You SO do deserve this award - your projects are AWESOME!

Thank you so much for the kind words about our new stamps! You are so sweet! :)

Keep your eye out we are doing a sneak peek of our next stamp set this and next week. :)

{{ Hugs }}

Mel

Amy C said...

Sorry it has taken me so long to get to this.....busy, busy, busy....but I wanted to thank you and tell you that I am going to pass it along sometime this week.

Hugs,
Amy ♥
http://www.scrappingmommy.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!