Friday, June 4, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge at My Creative Time with Emma

Hi Everyone!

I see that I have some new followers...thank you!  I hope that I'm able to keep you interested in coming back!  I would love to be able to see your blog too, so leave me a comment with your blog, so I can take a peak!  I have so much going on in my life right now, a few challenges that I'd like to do.  Have to finish 50 baby shower invitations by Sunday.  Graduation parties!  Oh and the biggest news of all  my oldest daughter is graduating from UCSD in a week...so that means a trip to San Diego...oh the things we do for our children...travel to a great place where the weather is usually perfect! ;o)  Oh wait I have bigger news...she had decided to stay there, so I don't have to give up my "paper loft"!  I'm grateful that the hard work I put in as a mother has paid off and I have an independant daughter, who wants to try to make it on her own even though she still has to get her Master's to get her "real job"!

Ok enough of my life... Emma at My Creative Time is having a challenge called "Throwback Thursday"  this weeks theme is using Animal Kingdom cartridge (if you don't have it, then it just has to be an animal).  I don't have that cart so I used Doodlecharms for the animal and shell and Stretch your Imagination for the leaves.





Recipe:

Cricut Cartridges: Doodlecharms, Stretch your Imagination
Paper:  Bazzill, Making Memoriest
Punches: Stampin Up, Martha Stewart
Stickles, Frost White Ink Paint, Silver Cord, pop dots

Enjoy!


                 
                                         

17 comments:

Celeste B. said...

WOW!!!! I love it!!!!! That is so cute, TFS!!!!! I think that Doodlecharms is going to have to be added to my (long) wish list. :)

Celeste B.
ccscards.blogspot.com

Celeste B. said...

PS - I love the matching cards!!! :)

Celeste B.

Anonymous said...

So cute Liz!!! I love it - I may have to scrap-lift the shell purse. I am pretty sure that there is a shell on Create a Critter and maybe even Paper Doll Dress-up. Thanks for sharing!

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Liz, this is so pretty. That little sea horse is adorable. I have that cart, but have not made this little guy:)

Banner Market said...

This is adorable! I love the softness :) You think up some of the best things to share with us :)
Congrats on all of your new followers, its so exciting isnt it! & WOW! CONGTATS to you and your daughter both! lol...Im sure you so proud and happy for her...wave as your passing Irvine :)
Have a wonderful and beautiful weekend!

My Creative Time said...

HOLY SMOKES!! THIS IS AWESOME!! THIS is AMAZING my friend! I am sooo excited to have to many talented women participate in my Throwback Thursday challenge!!

BIG HUGS,
Emma;)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is really cool, you did a great job!

Glora said...

This is AWESOME! So creative and so cute!

Jo said...

that is so cool. love it.

Kathy said...

This is so beautiful! I love the little seahorse. I love to see things made with carts that I have but don't use much. And a HUGE congratulations to your daughter on her graduation, and good luck on her next degree! I hope you enjoy your visit to sunny San Diego. Hopefully we'll have our "typical" weather while you visit.

Marlene said...

First - congratulations to your daughter on her graduation - and to you for getting to keep your paper loft. ;)

Second - WOW. What a beautiful creation. I love how you used the MS punch to make the basket handle. Craftastic!

Lori said...

hop'd over from Emma's blog. Love your project. I love that little seahorse, gotta get that cartridge. :o)

Lori
thepaisleyturtle.blogspot.com

Tammy Schmitt said...

I love this idea! Thanks for sharing:-)

Marisa said...

This is simply fabulous!!

Gloria said...

WOW!!!! I LOVE IT:)

Amanda T said...

This is DARLING! I love, love, love that sea horse! I will have to try to cut one of him. You are amazing!

Unknown said...

purs jerseys
hermes bags
pandora bracelet
air jordans
adidas nmd runner
adidas nmd runner
coach outlet store
air max
fitflops sale clearance
pandora
170602yueqin

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!