Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Made by Momo is having a challenge - Grad card!

Hi Again!

I know, another post...if you didn't see my other one today, scroll down to check it out!  I just wanted to get both of these challenges done before I left for my daughter's college graduation!  I can't believe it's been 4 years already!  I'll share some pics when I get back...

Well here's my card for  Made by Momo, it's like the one I made a couple of days ago.  However, this is more adult I think.  Hope you enjoy!



Recipe:
Cricut Cartridges:  Wildcard, Plantin Schoolbook
Paper:  Bazzill, 7 Gypsies, Theresa Collins, metallic unkown
Ribbon:  Papertrey Ink
Brad


Enjoy!


7 comments:

Mari AKA Momo said...

I am just loving this card! So elegant and the papers and ribbon are just perfect! This is what I see in my mind when i think graduation! Thanks so much for being a part of my challenge you are awesome! XOXO Momo

Banner Market said...

Your card is so adorable!, very elegant! I love the work you do :) you have a certain style I love. Hope your getting things together to leave and have a great time and safe trip :)
Enjoy your evening.

Savahanna said...

This is a beautiful graduation card. I love it.

Debbie Henderson said...

Congrats on your daughter's milestone! Love your card, it's beautiful!

Marlene said...

Wow! Very elegant! Congrats to your daughter!

Joanna said...

Awesome card! It's so pretty, thanks for sharing with us! :)

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card tfs

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!