Saturday, June 5, 2010

Graduation Card

Hi!

I hope you're enjoying your Saturday!  I'm cleaning, crafting and getting ready for a grad party (not necessarily in that order) Finally our weather here is beautiful, nice day to be outside!  This is when I really wish I had a gypsy! 

Here is the card I made for the young man's party that I'm going to today!  It's really a card/envelope all in one.  The card is cut from Wild Card on blackout, then I glued the sides to make a pocket.  Super Simple!




Recipe:
Cricut Cartridges:  Wildcard & Plantin School
Paper:  Bazzill & DCWV
Ribbon: Papertrey Ink
Brad & White Pen

Enjoy!




                                    

6 comments:

Banner Market said...

What an adorable gift card. I love it! you always out do your self Liz :) Im sure he will love it and the money inside :) Beautiful job TFS and have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

That's a great card! I love the little pocket for $$ or a gift card. Great for me - all of my nieces and nephews are at the stage where they'd rather have $$ than a present. TFS!

Sonia said...

Hi Liz~ I have been playing catch up with my blog followers and so here I am. Thanks for your kind words about my scrap space. I really love this card & the other projects you have been busy making.
Just fantastic!
Hope you are well.
Again, thank you for following my blog.
Take care,
Sonia

Marisa said...

Great grad gift card! Love the DP ad the design.

Nicole Wright Designs said...

How cute Liz! You should post this over at Momo's, it would fit perfect with her challenge! You still have lot's of time to enter, until the 16th. I hope of course you can but don't if you can't. It's supposed to be fun!

Anonymous said...

Not sure how I missed this post, but that is a GREAT grad. card, love it!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!