Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Friday!

Hi! 

This is a super quick post before I go off the dreaded place of work!  Just kidding, but I would rather be spending time in my "paper loft"!  I just wanted to announce that tomorrow I will be joining Nicole at Canadian Nickel Scrapn for a blog hop!  It will start at her blog and she'll give the list of who's next.  Some of the girls will have blog candy!  So I hope everyone joins in and shares some blog love with all!  Have a fabulous Friday!
                                                  
             Enjoy!
      

3 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Sounds fun! Will definitely stop by and check it out!

Nicole Wright Designs said...

I'll be there:D

Amanda T said...

So fun! I will have to check it out. Don't you just love Nicole!? She is such a fun gal.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!