Monday, July 31, 2017

MCT Weird Holiday ~ lazy day!


Happy Lazy Day!  Well it's not actually today, it's August 10 and I plan to celebrate!  Today over at My Creative Time we are celebrating "Weird Holidays" for August and I chose "Lazy Day"!

I used a Misti to stamp the "water" lines, copic markers for the palm tree and flip flops, and dies to create the water and sand.


My Creative Time
All Around II ~ flip flops
Sit Back and Relax ~ sentiment
Prehistoric Holiday ~ palm tree
Lost at Sea ~ porthole

Extras
Stampin' Up Ink 
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Metallic Paper
Copic Markers
Glossy Accents

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!

Crafting Katie said...

So stinkin' cute! I love your two-toned watercolor lines!

Joan Smith said...

Oh Miss Liz what a Gorgeous Card!! I love your little porthole scene it's so Beautifully done!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! WOW....I'm in awe of all the you with Miss Emma's Fab goodies....your card is Spectacular and all of your ideas that you came up with are incredibly Magnificent!! again WOW!! YOU so ROCK!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I hope I can celebrate that day also! I love the water/stripes and cute summer scene! Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!