Sunday, July 30, 2017

MCT Made In Minutes ~ thinking of you!


Hello friends, today is Made in Minutes over at My Creative Time!  My card today was just sitting on my desk in pieces when I sat down at my desk to create.  Basically they were leftovers from when I was creating our last release.  As I sat there without a plan, I started to clean up then realized that everything I was going to throw away would make a cute quick card.  :)


I inked the edges, then attached everything and added the rhinestones to the butterfly.  I love it when a card comes together that easy!


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Pattern Paper
Rhinestones
VersaFine Ink
Distress Ink
Wink of Stella


4 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz What a Gorgeous Card. Talk about turning Trash into Treasure. Love your little story....you took time to stop and smell the roses and look where it gotcha...a Gorgeous and a Spectacular....share. Love...LOVE!!
YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Cute card...great job using up your leftovers from other projects!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Diana Hernandez said...

Liz, love this card. Turned out gorgeous and that butterfly is stunning. Great job at using your scraps. tfs

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!