Tuesday, July 25, 2017

MCT Inspire Me Wednesday ~ watercolor dress!



Happy Wednesday to you and welcome to My Creative Time Inspire Me Wednesday!  Today I get to share with you what inspires me.  I love it when something completely different gives me the inspiration I need to get my creative juices flowing...just like this dress!


What do you think?  Would you wear this?  I would for sure, but even if you wouldn't, I think it makes for a great card inspiration.  


I first stamped the black lines with Archival ink using Mad for Plaid stamp and die set.  Next I embossed with black glitter powder using A Beautiful Day stamp and die set, then water colored the flowers with Distress Inks.  I just let the magic of Distress Inks do their thing...and voila it was done!  A few sequins and some thin hemp and my card was complete.


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Archival Ink
Embossing Powder
VersaMark Ink
Hemp
Sequins


5 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz WOW!! Your Card is Absolutely Gorgeous!! When I saw your inspiration my jaw dropped to the floor...I did a double take...you totally captured the essence of the Water Color look....your turned out Magnificent...I mean you nailed it!! Yes I'd wear this dress...since you asked! LOL
Oh Your Card turned out Spectacular...You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous!!

lindagk23 said...

Oh wow!!! Your card is gorgeous! Love the colors!

quilt4fun2 said...

The dress would look even more awesome with a large version of the flowers done as you have painted/inked them! Beautiful card!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Linda Hott said...

Ooh la la !!! I love how you used the mad for plaid stamp, great idea and your card resembles that dress very much! Wonderful, pretty card.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!