Monday, July 10, 2017

MCT Tag It Tuesday ~ all you need is a book!


Hello, it's Tag It Tuesday over at My Creative Time and have a cute "tag" bookmark to 
share with you, using So Many Books stamp and die set.  
This bookmark can easily be remove to actually use.  :)


For the background of the card I used VersaMark ink to stamp the sentiment, repeating it to create a pattern.  I stamped two flowers with Memento ink and colored with Copic Markers, adding a bit of Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents.  Once completely dry I adhered the flowers only half way so I was able to slide the bookmark in.  The bookmark was stamped an colored the same as the large flowers.


My Creative Time


4 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz WOW Your Bookmark sure is ever so Beautiful!! Oustanding Stamping....and your idea for your card of having your flowers partially adhered down and sliding the bookmark in place...is a genius idea....and you envelope is so sweet too...You totally came up with Spectacular creative ways to use Miss Emma's goodies. YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!

Crafting Katie said...

What a sweet bookmark Somebody will love receiving that! I love how you used that stamp for your background too!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great stamped background and clever how you attached the bookmark! Great sentiments and so pretty with the flowers. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!