Tuesday, April 21, 2015

MCT Tag It Tuesday ~ thanks!



Hi crafty friends, did you survive last weeks release week?  lol!  I'm still recovering from all the creative goodness that surrounds me being on My Creative Time's team!  hehehe

Today is Tag It Tuesday over at My Creative Time!  I know I've told you before how much I love tags because of their versatility.  Well today's is no different, since I added the gift card pocket to it.  


You could leave this as is, or add it to a card base. 


My Creative Time
Believe In Your Dreams (feather and die)
Build A Banner (polka dots stamp)

Extras
Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Clear Embossing Powder
VersaMark Ink
Gold Embossing Powder
Gold Thread
Rhinestones
Gold Gel Pen


5 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OH WOW Miss Liz what a super outstanding clever and creative tag idea. Love the colors and all the neat ideas you came up with using Miss Emma's goodies. Thanks for all the inspiration!! YOU so ROCK!!

Kristi said...

Such a cute tag, love tags too, like the idea of making and putting on a card because I think it's comical to just say here I made you a birthday tag! lol
I love the golds and I am not a gold lover, but they make cards so pretty.

Lady Fair said...

Gorgeous tag! The colors are beautiful together and the feather is just the right element, so elegant.

Beckie Williams said...

What an amazing tag. I think you did a fabulous job!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful tag! I like the gold accents and splatters. The colors are so pretty together.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!