Monday, April 6, 2015

MCT Scrappping The Little Things ~ happy birthday!


Good Morning crafty friends, today is Scrapping The Little Things over at My Creative Time.  Being on the schedule for "scrapping" is really a blessing...it gets me motivated to get my pages completed.  Mixing Project Life style or pocket pages with My Creative Time stamps and dies makes getting pages completed as easy as 1, 2, 3!!!
My layout is a birthday party for my niece, she turned 40, it's so hard to believe that she's that old.



My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock and Vellum
Memento Ink
Stickles

Look what's coming up next week!!!


7 comments:

Joan Smith said...

What a Fabulous & Fun PL page. Your niece is so cute....gosh 40? WOW yep where does time go...only too fast super great pics though and love your cute, clever & creative ideas for scappin her pics...and definitely you got super creative with using Miss Emma's goodies..WOW love all of your great ideas. Thanks for the inspiration!! YOU so ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

Such a cute and colorful layout! I just love your fun banner!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Nice colorful pictures go great with the balloons and banner. I also like the balloons on the date card like they are floating on a ceiling. Beautiful job on your layout.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

FAB bday LO!! Great pics!!

jessica said...

Your PL page is AWESOME Liz! What a fun birthday celebration! Love all the MCT goodies you used!
Awesome job!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ you PL page turned out PERFECT!! LOVE how you did the balloons and the banner! Well Happy Birthday to your niece!! Looks like she had an AMAZING day!

Brigit Mann said...

Oh what a lovely layout, love how you use the dies with these pockets!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!