Monday, April 27, 2015

MCT Scrapping The Little Things ~ sand castles!


Hello crafty friends, today is Scrapping The Little Things over at My Creative Time!  This is the perfect way for me to get my pages completed.  Whether you do traditional or pocket pages, My Creative Time Stamps and Dies can help you make them darling!


I've left a couple of squares empty for journaling (my least favorite part to do).


I used the water color stamp to create the sand and sky background.  This was originally going to be a title square, but now I might journal on top of the stamping since it's so light.


A bit of second generation stamping then one heat embossed to create the "sand castles" square.


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
scrap paper
embossing Powder
pearls
copic marker to color pearls


8 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Love your PL scrapbook pages you really came up with lots of fun and creative ideas with Miss Emma's goodies and your artistic water color scene is really beautiful WOW!!! That would look awesome with your journaling right on it too what a great idea. YOU ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

So darn cute! I thought your watercoloring was a real picture for a minute there! Love the anchor chain going across three squares! Great pics too!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous PL!!!

Beckie Williams said...

Just awesomeness!! I love that you didn't do the "traditional" pages. Love all the extras you added/

Linda Hott said...

Hi Liz,
I love how you used the build a scripty and watercolor stamp for background for beach. Nice layout. :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Love the way you did the anchor and banners. Your water color sand and sky looks almost like a real picture at first...fabulous job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

jessica said...

AWESOME PL pages Liz!! Love all the pics!!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ What a FABULOUS PL! The details totally match the pictures ~ seriously ADORE this! Looks like you all had a fun time too! Great memories cherished!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!