Friday, November 30, 2012

Wish Big Birthday ~ Card!

 
Happy Friday!  Can you believe that today is the last day of November?  I certainly can't!  And Christmas is just around the corner!!!!  Yay!!!! This year has flown by for me! 
 
Today I wanted to share a card I made for my friend's birthday.  I used only dies for this card, I promise I haven't given up on my Cricut!  But I'm so in love with the lastest release from My Creative time!

Do you ever think after you've made something, that maybe you should have done something different?  Well, I think I should have turned the "all around birthday" stamp so you could read "birthday", even though I tilted it on purpose.

 
recipe:
 
Paper:
Papertrey Ink
Echo Park
 
Extras
Ribbon
Ink
 
I'm also entering this in the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #63!
 
I'll be back Monday for
 
 
 
Have a wonderful weekend!!!
 
Enjoy!


13 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable, Liz! I love the fun colors you used for this card!

jessica said...

This is beautiful Liz!! Great use of the new stamps and dies :)
Another inspirational project!!
TFS and have a GREAT Friday!

Saundra said...

This looks great to me, Liz! ~hugs, Saundra

Linda Callahan said...

This is just plain fun! Love all of the layers! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT looking birthday card Liz!AWESOME job as always:)

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful birthday card:) Looks amazing!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Vicky said...

Love your card very pretty

Jen Brum said...

What a super fun birthday card Liz! I'm sure your friend loved it! I love the layers but also love the "white" space! Great colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Well your friend is TOTALLY going to ADORE her card!! The papers are fabulous and so are the details!! How CLEVER of you to use the MCT banner die to place the letters on ~ Oh my ~ Love that!!! BEAUTIFUL as always and no I can't believe the year is almost over and Christmas is fast apporaching!!

Shelly said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card! Love all the layers!
I can't believe it's December! Whew...too fast!
Shelly

Unknown said...

GREAT card!

raybanoutlet001 said...

zzzzz2018.5.16
basket nike femme
adidas superstars
canada goose jackets
prada shoes
golden goose
issey miyake perfume
valentino shoes
minnesota vikings jerseys
bills jerseys
ralph lauren uk

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!