Monday, November 26, 2012

Jinger Adams ~ Birthday Card!

 
 
Hi Everyone happy Monday!  I hope you've all recovered from your holiday!  Today I get to take over Jinger Adams blog and show you something I've created with her Gypsy Queen paper and trims!  I'm so excited to be able to share with you a card I made for my sister in law for her birthday!  I made it a monogram card for her!
 
 
To create my card I used my Cricut to cut the "L", frame, and oval!  Using Jinger's paper made it easy to coordinate all the patterns!
 
 
I used my Moroccan Cuttlebug folder for the embossing, and a coordinating stamp and die.  Jinger Adams feathers and gold trim just adds to the beauty!
 
 
 
Recipe:
Sophisticated Cricut Cartridge
oval cut at 3.53 x 5.69
L cut at 2.51 x 3.71
frame cut at 2.51 x 3.71
Jinger Adams ~ Gypsy Queen paper and trims
My Creative Time ~ Vintage Stitched Dies, Vintage Sentiment Stamps
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique ~ Thin black hemp, Cream Seam Binding Ribbon, Button
Cuttlebug Moroccan folder
ink
scallop border punch
 
Enjoy!
 





6 comments:

jessica said...

This is gorgeous Liz! Great colors, papers and LOVE all the embellishments!!
TFS and hope you and your family had a GREAT Thanksgiving!!

Crafting Katie said...

Very pretty, Liz! I love the color combination, and the feather goes well with the pretty bling!

Shelly said...

Liz, this is fantastic! What a gorgeous color combo!
Have a great day!
Shelly

katieo said...

So much to look at. I love the gold trim. The bow with the feather is gorgeous

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Very stunning card Liz, and i see you put the sizes down, i just may have to scrap lift this one...hugs

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Seriously GORGEOUS!!! LOVE how you added all those elements and TOTALLY blended them PERFECTLY!!! I LOVE your products and how you use them ~ so elegantly!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!