Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Man Style!

Hi my paper lovin' friends!  I feel like I really haven't been around much.  We went out of town last week to the Happiest Place on Earth!  Well let me tell you...I think the whole world was there!  There were WAY TOO MANY people!  We still managed to have fun! 
 
 
Ok, enough of me :)  Today I have a card to share with you that I made for my FIL's birthday!  I wanted it to me fun and colorful, yet masculine.  I think I achieved it!
 


 
I know I haven't used my cricut lately.  I promise to dust if off and create something with it soon!  lol!

 
recipe:
Fun Pockets (pocket die, birthday sentiment)
Whimsical Calendar (square stamp)
Vintage Stitched Label Die (label and banner for flags)
 
Papertrey Ink card stock
Cuttlebug Herringbone Embossing Folder 
 
Enjoy!
 



8 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is wonderful...I always have such a difficult time with masculine cards!

katieo said...

Liz I love the hat flying out of the pocket

snappy scrappy said...

Great guy card!! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

This is so fun and super cute!!! Love how you used the vintage label die to ground it all!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

What a great masculine card! I love that embossing folder too... I wonder if I have it? I need to check.

Ruthie :)

Kim H said...

Liz ~ What a PERFECT and HANDSOME masculine card! I just LOVE what you did with the new tag die and ALL the MCT products! WOW!! Whatever man recieves this card is surely going to LOVE it! CUTE little top hat too!!

Cindy Beland said...

THis is such a fun masculine birthday card Liz!all the details are AWESOME!!!:)

jessica said...

How fun is this!!! GREAT manly card!!!
TFS :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!