Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Creative Time's November Sneak Peek Day 3 ~ Birthday Wishes!

Happy Wednesday paper lovin' friends!  Can you believe all the wonderful projects that the girls on the Design Team have been showing you so far?!  I know we say this every release, but I really think Miss Emma has outdone herself again!!!!  Well you've seen the Label Font and Circle Font set on Monday and the Lowercase Fun dies yesterday.  Now today you get to see the FUN and FABULOUS Vintage Label Die, Stamp Set, and Sentiments! 
 
You are going to love how this new set will coordinate with My Creative Time's existing stamps and dies!  Emma is AWESOME, she is always thinking how to incorporate the things you already have and love with your soon to be new favorites!


I stamped "birthday wishes" (Teeny Tag Greetings) inside the label.  And popped up the Scalloped and Stitched Circle Die.  The flags are made with the new banner die, folded in half!  Of course all the dies have My Creative Time's Signature Stitching!
 
Recipe:
My Creative Time
 
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
 
Paper
My Minds Eye
Papertrey Ink
 
Extras
ink
skewers ( I didn't have toothpicks) hehehe
 
Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!
With all of our Sneak Peek weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!
 ***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!
 ***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have! Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/My-Creative-Time/364568506334 that you did so! OR you can just tag me in your post!
 Emma will randomly pick & announce all winners on Friday, November 16th during the release happening @ 8:00am PST in her video! GOOD LUCK!
 Log onto to your facebook now & let start spreading word!;)
 
The wait is almost over, you will be able to purchase all of the new release tomorrow!  Also I have a little surprise for you!  So be sure to come back tomorrow to see!!!
 
Enjoy!
 

43 comments:

My Creative Time said...

Miss LIZ, this could NOT BE ANY CUTER!!!! How FUN is your treat bag??? I just LOVE how you used the CUTE little banners into little flags!!! just AWESOME my sweet friend!
Big HUGS,
Emma;)

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow Love the paper used on the tag. And the add candy as color to the over package. TFS AJ-

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER SUPER job with your AWESOME treat bag Liz!it is just FANTASTIC my friend,I LOVE the sweet idea,Have a great day!!!:)

VICTORIA said...

Great job on your bag and I love the flags. Cya tomorrow for the hop!!!!

Kristi said...

So festive and fun.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo.com
foundtimeforme.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute b-day treat bag...love it!! Lee-Ann :)

Alvina said...

Very cute treat bag, I love the way you decorated, thanks for sharing.

alvinadiaz@msn.com
alvinascreations.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

What an adorable treat bag!! I love all the stamping and dies that you used, this bag is so festive! And yes, you ladies are doing such a fabulous job showcasing these sneakpeaks and yes, I am wanting each and everything thing!!! lol
bsl60atembarqmaildotcom

Crafting Katie said...

This is so colorful and FUN, Liz! I love the papers you used, and your little banner flags are adorable!!!

Sue D said...

Very cute--love the little flags!

jessica said...

This is awesome Liz!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these new stamps and die!!!
Another great day of projects!!
TFS and have a GREAT hump day!!

Saundra said...

What a fun gift, Liz! I loved how you incorporated all the different dies and stamps! Great project! ~hugs, Saundra

Beckie said...

So fun and cheery! Love it.

Be blessed, Beckie
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
justbcreativcrazy@gmail.com

Jessica said...

Lovely this bag and very colorful. I like the way that you used the label die. Thanks for share.

Anonymous said...

Ekkk so cute!! love the bright Birthday colors and that Bag you can put so much in it. Are those the BIG glassine bags?? hmm Ill have to get some :)

Micia

Margaret Peppers said...

This is ssoooo stinking cute. I will have to try this.

TheTulipCollector said...

Love how this dresses up the simple glassine bag. A perfect treat.

Brenda Wooten Porter said...

I love this baggie! you did an awesome job on all the embellies!! love the papers and colors! thanks for sharing!
brwneyes46@gmail.com

Glora said...

This bag is PERFECT. I love that banner die as a flag. You have the best ideas! Amazing job. Hugs- Glora

Carol W. said...

Super fun and cute label for the birthday treat bag! Love the colors and yes I believe that Emma has really out done herself on this release!!!

Karen Sue said...

what a sweet project, love how you used the dies and stamps.

CherylB said...

How fun! I just got some of these little bags from you and wasn't sure what I was going to do with them...now I know! This is just adorable...I love it soooo much! Thanks for the great idea!

quilt4fun2 said...

How sweet are these favor bags you made?? It does look like a lot can be done with this newest release. Combined with older releases...Oh My! I am going to love this release too.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very nice idea!! Love the label!
Kristan

CathyinMN said...

You decorated the bag so fun and festive! Love the flags you made out of the banner die!
tcsobotka at charter dot net

Anonymous said...

What a great way to decorate a bag! Love this!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

This came out very cute...

Jess said...

How cute are these! Just love the flags, they compliment the bags well.

Caitlin said...

This is a very fun treat bag! I love the bright colors.

cm said...

Liz - this super cute treat bag is EXACTLY the inspiration I needed to make soemthing special for my little niece. Whoever receives this will be happy-dancing, for sure! You've showcased Emma's new releases, and your boutique special items wonderfully. Note to self: add glassine bags to wish list...Thank you for sharing!!

Crafty Moni said...

What a super cute treat bag:) Love the glassine baggy, I need to get some of those. Looks like an awesome release!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at ca dot rr dot com

Lisa said...

This is the cutest bag ever. I love how you have done it. Emma's dies and stamps made it just perfect.!

Mimi said...

I love these b and I'm going to need to place an order. Your colors are great. I love how you incorporated several products into this one item.

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a cute bag. I love the bright colors.

TFS
Sue
shannegan 16 @ att .n et

Cathryn said...

This bag is perfect! The colors are wonderful together and it looks so pretty and festive, great job Liz! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Cassandra said...

Such a cute idea!!! Great for parties and kids!!! And easy to replicate too! Great job :)

scrappin2babygirls said...

such a super cute bag i love it.. tfs
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

Debbie said...

a great way to highlight a little treat bag, and so easy to mass produce for a party thanks
upnurse at aol dot com

Unknown said...

lIZ I LOVE YOUR LIL TREAT BAG. i THINK I MIGHT USE THIS IDEA FOR MY SONS FUTURE B'DAY

Tina said...

Great treat bag!

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

lindagk23 said...

Awesome treat bag!
lindagk23ataoldotcom

Kim H said...

Liz ~ What a CUTE, CUTE little treat bag! I am so HAPPY I just ordered those glassine bags!! They came the other day ~ I am so EXCITED to make something with them!! I have to say yours seriously is FABULOUS! What a fun idea to give someone birhtday wishes!!! LOVE it!!!

Anonymous said...

Everything that you make is perfect. I love visiting your blog. Emma's stamps are beautiful and your creative style makes them all the more lovely.

Dorcas
dtroche at bellsouth.net

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!