Friday, November 9, 2012

Piles of Smiles ~ Card and Givaway!

Happy Friday!  Oh I'm soooo happy it's Friday and for me a three day weekend to boot!  Which is perfect since next week My Creative Time is having a release!  You are going to want to check it out!  You're not going to believe the stamps and dies that Miss Emma has designed!!!
 
Well before I ramble too much, let me get to my card :)

Aren't those the SWEETEST faces!!!
The sentiment stamp "piles of smiles"  shows up much better in person.  I used the technique from Katie of Crafting with Katie for the crimped seam binding ribbon.

 
recipe:
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
My Creative Time
Peachy Keen
Extras
Papertrey Ink paper
chalk
white pen
ink
copic marker
button

Also I'm going to enter this card in The Peachy Keen #43 Challenge ~ Anything Goes!
 
I'm having a giveaway too!
All you have to do is go to my FaceBook page
LIKE it then come back here and leave a comment letting me know you did! I will pick one winner for a 4 color pack of Limited Edition of Metallic Hemp! I will announce the winner on Monday, November 12!

 
Have a wonderful weekend!!!  I'll see you back on Monday with My Creative Time's Newest Release of Sneek Peaks!!!
 
Enjoy!
 

23 comments:

jessica said...

Adorable...Simply Adorable!!
LOVE those peachy faces and the the crimped ribbon...have to check that one out :)
TFS and have a GREAT Friday!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ TOOOOO CUTE!!! This put the BIGGEST smile on my face!!!! I LVOE the dies ~ of course and the sentiment but those faces ~ everything just ties in together PERFECTLY!!!!! Of course the paper hoarder in me ~ LOVE the paper too! Happy Friday sweet friend!!!

Marcia said...

This is really a great idea! Those faces would make anyone smile! I am already a FB fan! TFS!

mb6464@hotmail.com
marciasmemories.blogspot.com

Gail said...

I like your faces and that twine is fabulous - I Liked your Facebook page today! have some of those peachy keen stamps too - I need to use them more - thanks for the inspiration!

Glora said...

ADORABLE! This card totally makes me smile and I love that new paper pad too. I'm so glad I bought it. Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

Maria said...

I love your cards. I liked your page on facebook

Lorie said...

VERY cute, Liz! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen!!

Beckie said...

OMGosh! How too stinking cute are these! Love it.

Be blessed, Beckie
Stampin' Up Ind Demo
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

Crafting Katie said...

How cute is this! It definitely puts a smile on my face! Thanks for the shout out!

Blue Moon Creation said...

I love the smiles! Very cute! I went and liked your page. Thanks for giving me some inspirational mojo for PK stamps!

Suzanne said...

Hi Liz!
OMG! LOVE your ADORABLE card! Those peachy faces are so CUTE...Always makes me smile :) thank you for sharing....have a wonderful weekend! Oh...I also Liked your FB page :)

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Migdalia said...

Adorable!Very Sweet!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Migdalia

Christine's Creative Cards said...

They look like happy little snowballs. --C

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oh Liz - this is just AMAZING!!! LOVE all those happy faces!!! So glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

This card could not get any cuter! Hands down...adorable! Those face are so stinken cute and just love, love your design!
Amazing job my friend! I agree with you...crazy til the end of the year! Yikes!!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Got2BCrafting said...

Such a cute card Liz!! It definitely put a smile on my face! :) I already "like" you on FB.
Happy Holidays.
Lori

Katie A. said...

Hi Liz, I love your blog! I am a frequent visitor. :) I "liked" you on facebook, too!

Melissa said...

Darling card with a sweet "pile of smiles". Thanks for entering PKS Anything goes Challenge and enjoy your day off-

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh this is so cute... enjoy your weekend.. hope you have a wonderful one
hugs

Cindy :) said...

awwwwwww this is one hAppy card, totally love every detail, especially that pile of smiles :)

Michelle said...

this is tooo cute ! love all the happy faces and the papers you chose are so bright and cheery ! great job !! Thanks so much for participating in the Peachy Keen challenge this week!!!

Michelle - DT
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Nikki Foraker said...

ACK! Just stop it! Cute overload! I love it and LOVEY the double scallop at the bottom. CUTE!!! Thanks for playing along with us at PeachyKeen you awesome chick you!

Nikki

Cindy Beland said...

OMG Liz,your card is just too STINKIN' CUTE!AWESOME job with it!!!:)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!