Monday, December 26, 2011

Monday Hop with EAD Designs!

Welcome to the Monday Hop with EAD Designs!  First of all I want to apologize for not posting more last week.  Things just got a little hectic for me right before Christmas!  I hope you enjoyed you holiday and time with your family!  I sure did!  Anyway you should have arrived here from the ever creative Lauren of Lauren's Creative!  If you just popped in to see me then please head over to the start at EAD's blog so you don't miss a thing leaving a comment a long the away.  This will also make you eligible for the giveaway!

For today's project a I made a quick card using EAD's Tea Time.  This is the cutest stickerz sheet, with many images and sentiments!  So you certainly could make several cards with only one sheet!  And with free shipping on scrapbooking stickerz and rub-ons, this is such a steal!




I just love this saying...I find it to be very true!  ;)



recipe:
Shall We Dance Cricut Cartridge ~ label (didn't keep the size...oops!)
Art Philosopy Cricut Cartridge ~ tag
ribbon, pearls, black pen, ink, glossy accent



Your next stop is AMY T the fabulous!!!

Enjoy!

21 comments:

Balaphoto said...

Fantastic job, beatiful shots!!

Happy new year!!!

Salut, Francesc

Crafting Katie said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! How perfect to pair Emma's girl with the cute teacup and sentiment! Love it!!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Your card is as cute as can be. I love it!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So cute Liz... I hope you had a wonderful Christmas...

Sue D said...

Very cute tea cup and I like this saying too.

Patti B said...

Very cute. u did a great job.

pattispaperfun.blogspot.com

Pat N. said...

Great card! I love that sentiment; very creative!--Pat N.

NinaDee said...

Awwww...I love this card!! ninadee@sbcglobal.net

pruttybird said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pruttybird said...

Soon very cute!!!

pruttybird@comcast.net

Rose said...

love that saying!! and what a super fun card :)

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Such a sassy card for a girlfriend!! Loved it!
jordanbev5@yahoo.com

callyannc said...

So classy! I cannot wait to use mine! Happy New Year! CallyAnn

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

Wow, such a cute card. Love the hounds-tooth paper too.
SewSweetNCrafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Adorable! That saying is perfect. I hope you had a wonderful holiday with your family! {hugs!}

~amy~ said...

LOVE your card...woooo hooo for girl power:)

Miranda said...

Adorable! What a great saying! TFS
Super Cute!
Miranda :)
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

So cute Liz! I love the sassy look of this card and the sentiment is PERFECT!!! Love it:)
Hope you had a nice Christmas!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

janner said...

Such a classy creative card. Great choice of colours.

Got2BCrafting said...

Great card!! Love that stamp set of Emma's and that sentiment on the inside is perfect!! :)
Lori

5200 said...

0824jejeasics gel noosa tri 10 femme decathlon Alors, adidas zx flux algerie peep dans la ville glorieuse avec des coupons asics gel lyte v Baskets de découverte de la ville asics gel lyte v grise foncé rendus facilement disponibles à mycouponbasket. blazer nike enfant Voici quelques-uns sur les baskets nike lunar flyknit chukka htm noms de marque beaucoup plus communs. Air Jordan 12 Chaussures Bathing Ape a été asics homme running développé par Nigo comme fabricant de tee-shirts. asics cumulus homme pas cher

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!