Tuesday, December 13, 2011

MCT ~ 12 Days of Christmas! Days 1-12!!!

Good Morning!  I hope you enjoyed My Creative Time's 12 Days of Christmas!  Did you know the fun isn't quite over yet?  If for some reason you weren't able to leave a comment everyday, you still have a chance to do so.  My Creative Time's Design Team just did an incredible job!  There are SO MANY FABULOUS ideas the you can still do before Christmas!  Also Emma has pulled together some amazing goodies for GIVEAWAYS! You have until midnight tonight,  December 13, 2011, PST to do so!  GOOD LUCK to all of you!

12 Days of Christmas

Veronica ~ http://www.vkcreate.blogspot.com/

***you have to comment on each day (1-12) not here, for the giveaways***
 Enjoy!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I know this comment isn't for an entry, but THANK YOU all so much. I really enjoyed the 12 days of projects. I've pinned many and can't wait to take some time to try several out. You folks on the DT are very creative!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I have so enjoyed seeing your amazing creations,,, Miss Emma knows talent when she see it you showcase her stamps and dies so beautifully... Hugs

Chriss America Real said...

Thanks for letting me know! I just found this blog hop today! Yikes!

www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
america57@comcast.net

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are so sweet... Thanks for stopping by my blog. Did u see my post about if u were the one that did the frames using Graphic 45 paper??? There was three frames- I don't remember what was in each frame, a shoe, a purse???? They were really cute and I thought u had done them...

Unknown said...

dodgers jerseys
polo ralph lauren
ralph lauren
adidas outlet online
michael kors outlet online
adidas yeezy boost 350
louboutin shoes
nike air max 95
adidas
coach factory outlet online
170602yueqin

Unknown said...

replica bags qatar 7a replica bags meaning replica bags china

neytap said...

q1s81t9f76 e7h73t0g81 x8n31y7j40 y2j12e7c35 e6c84p2r53 k0p53w4y46

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!