Thursday, December 29, 2011


Hi!  I hope that  you have been enjoying your week!  Are you getting ready for the New Year...in with the new and out with the old...whatever your "old" may be.  Typically I don't make New Year Resolutions, however this year I sort of am.  Not the usual, lose weight or get fit, which I really need to do, but be more organized with my time.  I don't really consider a resolution just something that needs to be done!  :) 

So with that in mind, I needed to make some thank you cards.  Normally I would've made all them "works of art"!  (or what I think works of art are :))  However since I'm starting to be more time efficient, I made 5 cards in about 30 mins and all from scraps and extra stickerz!  And they're still cute!

all I did was cut a rectangle 3 1/4 x 6 1/2 ", stamped the dotted square and "thanks" from My Creative Time ~ Small Talk stamp set, then added the Stickerz from EAD Designs!  Some of the stickerz I attached to scraps, then cut out and added pop dots.  Some I adhered directly to the card.  Easy Peasy!!






recipe:
ink, pop dots, scraps



Now I have a special announcement...EAD Designs is having a Design Team Call! 
EAD is searching for a few new people to join our Amazing Design Team for 2012.They are looking for all types of crafters
( wood crafters, home decor, paper crafts, scrapbooking, etc)

So if you would like to play with all of their products then click HERE for the details! 

Enjoy!

 

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

thud...my new all time fav of yours liz!!!!! LOVE them all!

Anonymous said...

Wow these are really cute! Great idea to use up some stickers :)
Micia

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable cards, Liz! What a great idea for making quick cards!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

That's what i need to do is "be more organized" with my time... i waste so much time (especially on the computer)... I want to really do some crafting this coming year...(after i finish up Project 365, i am so determined to finish that).
These cards are so adorable... and what fun to be able to use up some of your scraps...
Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog,,,, i always enjoy your sweet comments... hugs

Monique Leslie The Misfit Crafter said...

Oh these cards are so cute. I love how playful they are.

Glora said...

These are perfect and I am definitely in need of that same resolution! 5 in 30 and using scraps! PERFECT! Hugs- Glora

Anonymous said...

Such CUTE cards! :-)

HappyPlaceJen said...

Nice job, Liz! These thank you cards ARE so cute! And you used scraps and saved time - NICE! Sounds like you are on your way to achieving your goal in 2012. Happy New Year!! ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Got2BCrafting said...

Well, these STILL look like works of art to me!! I think your cards are absolutely adorable Liz. :)
I am totally with you on getting more organized. I have a huge to do list that just gets longer since I don't manage my time as well as I should. i.e. I could be cleaning my craft area instead of being on the computer!! LOL!
Happy New Year Liz!
Lori

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!