Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday Hop with EAD Designs!!

Hello and welcome to the Monday Hop with EAD Designs!  First of all I want to thank all of my new followers, I hope that I'll be able to keep you interested and inspired!  You should have arrive here form Lauren...isn't she so creative!!  If you just stopped by to see me then you'll want to head over to EAD's blog for the start, leaving a comment for each one along the way.

If you've been with me for awhile then you already know that I have recently changed over to 8 x 8 size for layouts.  Now I know this isn't for everyone and I might not stay with it, but for now I'm hooked!  :) So for today I made a super simple layout...but I don't think it looks simple.  That's the great thing about EAD's stickerz!!! 





I can't wait for Christmas so I can add my pictures, this will be a two page layout!


I added red and diamond stickles to the stickerz!  That's what's great about stickerz, you can make them your own with little details!

Again, more red stickles to Rudolf's nose!


I added Deco Art Snow Writer and diamond stickles to the tag!

recipe:
Teresa Collins ~ Noel paper collection
Recollections kraft paper
Deco Art Snow Writer
stickles, ink







Your next stop is the UBBER COOL AMY T!

Enjoy!

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous layout...love the stickerz on the kraft!

Rachel said...

this is such a stunning layout, i want it for my scrapbook! i love the papers and those stickerz are stinkin adorable!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Crafting Katie said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the Stickles and the snow on the stickerz! I never would have thought to do that!

Bonnie said...

super layout, love the little Rudolph in the corner

Anonymous said...

Wonderful layout. Love the colors, and i agree that the 8x8pages are a fun size to work with.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I have never tried the 8x8 pages.. i am so busy with the project 365... someday i will be done with it. (hopefully),,, this turned out so adorable Liz. you are simply amazing... hugs

Enfys said...

Hi Liz, I just popped over to wish you and yours a very merry Christmas, and a happy new year
hugs
Enfys xx

NinaDee said...

Love this 2-page layout!! It's so beautiful!! ninadee@sbcglobal.net

Lyne said...

Just say this on pinterest and it's beautiful!

5200 said...

0728jejeLe FZ-16 air jordan future homme utilise un pneu radial sans chambre arrière 140/60. Inspiré du concept de vélo nu, le asics gel pas cher FZ-16 est modélisé en suivant son homologue beaucoup plus populaire adidas zx flux bleu marine le FZ1 avec moteur réduit. Surtout, le rapport de air jordan 1 mid wb bg la hauteur au diamètre de vos colonnes est de 7: 1, et Jordan 12 enfants cette dimension crée une élégance et un raffinement adidas zx flux blanche et noir pas cher rencontrés à partir de la normale 9: 1 ou 10: 1 des chaussure nike homme a la mode bâtiments ioniques.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!