Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Glass Ornaments Revisted!

Hello!  I hope you are enjoying your week so far!  Are you done with your gift shopping?  Oh, me?  Not even close!  LOL!  Way too busy, having fun crafting! :)

Lately I've been getting the same questions about the Winter Scene Ornaments that I made last year.  So, I decided to make another one, but with a twist.  This time I used EAD Designs clear stickers inside, instead of Cricut cuts.  It's been really fun to see some of you do your own take on my ornaments!  You can click HERE to see the original video I made last December!  Please remember that this was my FIRST video and I was very nervous! LOL!

I'm sorry these are hard to see, I used only the available light from the tree.


recipe:
Papertry Ink~ Clear Cardstock
EAD Designs ~ Frosty Friends stickerz
My Creative Time ~ Mixed Holiday Sentiments
Whisker Graphics ~ Divine Twine
Glass Ornament ~ Michaels

Questions and Answers
1. What size is the circle?  That depends on the size of your ornament.  If you have a gypsy, cut the circle .10 less than the ornament.  Example, ornament is 2 3/4" (2.75) cut circle 2.65 on the gypsy.

2.  What size is the scene cut in the original video?  Again that depends on the size of your ornament.  Unfortunately I didn't keep the sizes of what I did.  However it must be around 2" plus or minus,  because the ornaments that I'm using are about 2 3/4".

I hope this helps!  Let me know if you make any, I'd love to see them!

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh i watched our video and thought you were simply "AMAZING"... you are so sweet to tell us how to make these... so adorable. Merry Christmas... hugs from ukiah

Esther said...

So, so cute Liz!!!
Have a very merry Christmas!!!!

Banner Market said...

Happy Holidays Liz! wanted to swing by and wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Years.
Ive really enjoyed watching your talents over this past year, your amazing. Thank you so much for always having and taking the time to share with all of us. Ive been working at Pages of Tyme Scrapbooking here in Ladera Ranch and its been crazy busy with classes and making banners for customers and boutiques. Its been a blast but I have not kept up on my blog over the past year...Im hoping to with the new year right around the corner.
Enjoy your holiday Liz, take some time for you as well and treat yourself to something special. you deserve it! Thank you for all that you do. Your so amazing and talented, I just cant wait to see what you come up with next. :)
Take care, hope your doing well too :)
Hugs and Christmas Cheer.
Gina

Daisylove Creations said...

Your ornament is absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for the instructional video, you are so sweet in sharing it with us. Thanks for always being such a fabulous source of inspiration :0)
Looking forward to all your upcoming crafty goodness!!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!
Hugs,
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

katieo said...

Liz, These are beautiful. I watched your video too,. I have really enjoyed your projects and I wish you and your family a happy holiday.
Katie

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I haven't seen u posting , I hope u r ok .. Have a very Merry Christmas my friend
Hugs from ukiah

Got2BCrafting said...

Your ornament is totally adorable! I had hoped to make some of these this year, but never found the time.... guess there is always next year! LOL!!
Lori

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!