Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Scrappy Mom's Stamps is having a "Guess that Designer" CONTEST!!!

Hello!
I've got alot going on in this post...first things first ~

Melanie and Tammy of Scrappy Mom's Stamps are having a "Guess that Designer" contest - the winner will recieve a Scrappy Moms Stamp set of their choice. Email them at scrappymoms.stamps@gmail.com with your guess of which sentiment belongs to who by midnight Dec 23, 2010. Whoever has the most correct will win; if there is a tie they will use Random.org to chose a winner! The list of the Design Team Members are on the right side of my blog.  Everyone below has at least one sentiment to their name. And don't forget to show a little love to all the DT members by leaving a comment!

This card is in honor of Melanie and Tammy for all their hard work in designing these fabulous stamps that enhance all of our cricut cuts!  And for giving back any way they can, like this fun contest!



Recipe:
French Manor Cricut Cartridge
Tags, Bag & More Cricut Cartridge

Next order of business is the winner of the Homemade Christmas Blog Hop!  And the winner is...

Jean-Marie said... These make a lovely gift. Beautifil tag/card idea. BTW...do you care to share your toffee recipe? It's my DH's favorite!

Jean-Marie please contact me at lizspaperloft@sbcglobal.net so I can get your stamps to you.  You will need to contact me by 12/29 or I will have to pick another winner.

Last thing...Jean-Marie asked if I would share the recipe for my English Toffee, well she wasn't the only one that asked.  So I will be posting the recipe along with step by step pictures.  By all means, I don't claim to be a fabulous cook or baker...but I do make great toffee!


Enjoy!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! You have inspired me to try and use my French Manor cart. :) TFS!

Saundra said...

This is beautiful, Liz! Your paper choices and inking are perfect.
~Saundra :)

Crafting Katie said...

What a gorgeous card, Liz! Those papers and colors are perfect together! Have a wonderful Christmas!

scrappy critters said...

How beautiful! I just love it.♥Tammy

Glora said...

This is GORGEOUS. I love your paper choices and it is tres francais!!!! Hugs- Glora

Joanna said...

Oh this is beautiful!! I love the shape of the card!

Banner Market said...

Love this card the papers are perfect!
Hope you finished up your holiday shopping and are staying warm and dry in this crazy weather :) Have a beautiful hoiday! Thinking of you :)

Adrian said...

These are so gorgeous!

365 Days of Cricut said...

Thats so pretty I love that print on the chair!

Scrappy Mel said...

I just realized that my comment didn't post - I must not have check after! :(

You are so very sweet - thank you for all your wonderful creations! You are a HUGE asset to our Scrappy Moms team!

Lots and Lots of {{{ HUGS }}}

Mel

runzalot81 said...

Lots of adorable projects! New follower :)

Unknown said...

ralph lauren polo
coach factory outlet
ugg uk
ice jerseys
oakley sunglasses
gucci outlet
coach handbags
true religion jeans
michael kors outlet
rolex watches
20171.04wengdongdong

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!