Sunday, December 19, 2010

Scrappy Mom's Stamps have a New Release!!!!


If you're looking for Homemade blog hop click here


Hi Everyone!

I'm so excited to tell you that Scrappy Mom's Stamps is releasing  a new set!  Why so excited you ask? Well, because all of the sentiments on this set were chosen by Design Team members!


Don't you just love it!  As soon as I saw this sentiment, I had the whole card in my head! 
Recipe:
Nifty Fifties Cricut Cartridge
Scrappy Mom's Stamps ~ Designers Choice

( I promise after Christmas I will start posting all the cut sizes again.  Life has just gotten a litte chaotic!)


Melanie and Tammy of Scrappy Mom's Stamps are having a "Guess that Designer" contest - the winner will recieve a Scrappy Moms Stamp set of their choice. Email them at scrappymoms.stamps@gmail.com with your guess of which sentiment belongs to who by midnight Dec 23, 2010. Whoever has the most correct will win; if there is a tie they will use Random.org to chose a winner! Here is a list of the Design Team Members - everyone below has at least one sentiment to their name.  And don't forget to show a little love to all the DT members by leaving a comment!














Head on over to Scrappy Mom's Stamps and pick up this set!  And check back everyday this week for a new project using the Designer's Choice stamp set!
Enjoy!

11 comments:

Glora said...

So cute. I LOVE your card. It is perfect for the sentiment.

Anonymous said...

This is not only a beautiful card, but it's so hilarious! What a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

buglvr2010 said...

Wow! I LOVE your card....so cute and funny!

Unknown said...

So funny, I love it. TFS

burffrau @ aol dot com

Crafting Katie said...

Liz, that card is so cute and funny! Is that an actual cut on Nifity Fifties? Love it!

Joanna said...

Liz that is sooo cute! Love it! I got that cart but I'm kinda stuck on what to make with it..but I am just loving everything you are doing! Have a great day! :)

Anonymous said...

Love your card from a nifty fifty myself, and the stamps are so appropriate, thank you. jman4@comcast.net

scrappy critters said...

What an adorable card!! ♥Tammy

Scrappy Mel said...

So adorable! I love the papers and colors you used! What a FABULOUS card! :)

flowerdisco said...

too cute! you made me laugh w/ur comment.

Norma said...

OMG!!!Super cute card!!! Love it

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!