Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Scrappy Mom's Stamps ~ Day 3 ~ Designers Choice

Hi!

Before I get started with the sneak peek, I have some exciting news!  I, along with 45 other amazing, talanted women have been chosen to be a guest designer for Peachy Keen Stamps.  So in honor of two design teams I created a card using both! 

Here we go...it's day 3 of the sneak peek for Scrappy Mom's Stamps ~ Designers Choice!  I hope you like!



Recipe
Fawn and Butterfly cut from Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge


Melanie and Tammy of Scrappy Mom's Stamps are having a "Guess that Designer" contest - the winner will recieve a Scrappy Moms Stamp set of their choice. Email them at scrappymoms.stamps@gmail.com with your guess of which sentiment belongs to who by midnight Dec 23, 2010. Whoever has the most correct will win; if there is a tie they will use Random.org to chose a winner! Here is a list of the Design Team Members - everyone below has at least one sentiment to their name. And don't forget to show a little love to all the DT members by leaving a comment!  Their links on the right side of my blog.

Bonnie

Cristina

Corri

Joanna

Laura

Lauren

Lezlye

Liz (that's me)

Nicole

Meriah

Momo

Sarah

Trish


Head on over to Scrappy Mom's Stamps and pick up this set! And check back everyday this week for a new project using the Designer's Choice stamp set! 

Enjoy!

11 comments:

Two Scraptastic Gals said...

Too Precious! Beautiful Card!

Meriah

erin lee creative said...

WHOO HOO! Congrats on PKS Guest DT!!!!!! You are a rock star :)

Super cute card!
E

Saundra said...

Your card is adorable, Liz! Congratulations on getting picked as a PKS Guest Designer. I always look forward to seeing what you create.

~Saundra
2011 PKS Guest Designer :)

Glora said...

LIZ, this is GORGEOUS!!!! I love everything about it. The sentiment is perfect for this cute combo. AND congratulations on being on the guest DT. I'm so excited for all of us!!!! Woo Hoo! Hugs- Glora

Lezlye said...

Love this Liz! So adorable! Love that little Butterfly on the deer's nose!

Scrappy Mel said...

How precious!! Congrats on the PK guest designer spot - WAY TO GO!! You deserve it - YOU ROCK! :)

Crafting Katie said...

This card just makes me smile. So sweet! Congrats on your Peachy Keen guest designer spot! That is awesome!!!

Joanna said...

Awww this is so sweet! I love anything with little deers in them! ;)

ps..congrats on making the guest DT for PK!

Anonymous said...

very cute card!!! TFS-Sam :-)

365 Days of Cricut said...

Awwh this is so cute! Congrats on getting on the PK Guest Team, we will be guest Designer's together! I can't wait to see what you come up with, I am your newest stalker LOL!

Unknown said...

longchamp outlet
jordan femme
ugg boots
kate spade
canada goose outlet
ugg australia
timberland outlet
replica rolex watches
replica watches
jordans
20171.04wengdongdong

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!