Monday, February 19, 2018

MCT Tag It Tuesday ~ baby shower bunny!


Hey, hey, hey it's Tag It Tuesday at My Creative Time!  For as long as I've been scrapbooking, I've had an obsession for tags...of any kind.  They are always perfect hanging on a wrapped gift or bag.  My tag today is for a friend's baby shower gift.


To create my tag I first stamped the bunny then masked it to be able to stamp the bottle and safety pins.  Next I colored everything with copic markers.  Like most of my projects, I added wink of stella, white gel pen, and glossy accents for detail.


My Creative Time

Extras
Neenah Cardstock
Papetrey Ink Cardstock
Copic Markers
Memento Ink
White Gel Pen
Glossy Accents
Wink of Stells
Ribbon


5 comments:

Linda Hott said...

So so sweet, very adorable baby shower tag!

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz WOW What a Super Adorable Tag!! You did one Incredible Stamping, Masking & Coloring job...Your Bunny is so Precious You totally outdid yourself your tag is Spectacular...Thanks for sharing more Brilliant ways to use Miss Emma's Goodies. YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Cute tag!! Love the background!

Crafting Katie said...

So darn cute!!! Your coloring is perfect, as always!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great coloring and background...your tag is adorable!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!