Tuesday, February 27, 2018

MCT Inspire Me Wednesday ~ hello!



Hello!  Today is Inspire Me Wednesday at My Creative Time.  While perusing through Pinterest, I found this fun wallpaper and thought it would make the prettiest card.  I love getting inspiration from unusual places!

To create my card I first stamped the flowers in navy ink, then used a versamark pen and white embossed areas of the petals.  It's hard to see in the pictures but in person it's really pretty. 


For the sentiment I die cut it three times in black and once in gold.  I also added nuvo drops for a bit more detail.


My Creative Time

Extras
Neenah Cardstock
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Simon Says Stamp Ink
VersaMark pen
Hero Arts White Embossing Powder
Gold paper
Nuvo Drops

6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz Your Card is Gorgeous!! Your White Embossing Technique does make for a Beautiful Dimensional look...*Great Photo job*!! Great idea too for your Sentiment the looks is Stunning!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! Your card is Gorgeous and Stunning!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Pretty!!

Crafting Katie said...

Stunning! Love the embossed areas - it adds so much depth!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great way to use the wallpaper as inspiration and I love the idea to add the embossing in an unusual way. Wonderful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Linda Hott said...

Beautiful!

raybanoutlet001 said...

zzzzz2018.5.16
true religion outlet store
michael kors outlet online
moncler online outlet
ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren uk
adidas outlet
polo ralph lauren
giuseppe zanotti
mbt shoes
eagles jerseys

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!