Wednesday, February 7, 2018

MCT Birthday Palooza ~ hello birthday girl!


Happy Birthday to you!  Oh, just kidding, unless it's your birthday :)
Today over at My Creative Time it's Birthday Palooza, which means it's all about the birthday card!


To create my card, I first stamped the girl, then masked her (minus her right hand, the stamp has her holding a heart).  Then stamped the balloons and drew her right hand in.  I added a mask to both sets of balloons, then inked the "rays" background using a straight edge and distress ink.

After the background was completed I colored the girl and balloons with copic markers.  Adding white gel pen, wink of stells, and glossy accents makes everything pop!






My Creative Time

Extras
Neenah Cardstock
Distress Inks
Copic Markers
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Hero Arts Embossing Powder
VersaMark Ink
Glossy Accents
Wink of Stella
Pink Posh Sequins


7 comments:

Linda Hott said...

Love how you drew her hand yourself to change it and let her hold the balloons instead of the heart! Very clever! I love the whole card with the sun rays and brightness along with all the pretty copic colors you colored. Pretty yellow sunshine heart.TFS:)

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz your Card is Adorable!! You sure came up with a Multitude of Incredibly Brilliant & Ingenious Ideas using Miss Emma's goodies. Your coloring is impeccable..the colors are so beautiful!! I'm in awe over how you achieved your total look... your little girl is so precious holding her balloons!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job as you spread your Craftabulous Inspirations in abundance!!
YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Crafting Katie said...

So adorable! Love the sunburst heart behind your cute girl!

shabbypinkhouse said...

Adorable card! So clever that you drew her hands in to hold the balloons! tfs Hugs, Christine

Vonmariedesign said...

Such a happy and cheerful card!!!! Love it!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love your colorful card! The inking rays and coloring is perfect. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!