Friday, February 16, 2018

MCT February Release Blog Hop ~ easter greetings!



Welcome to My Creative Time's February Release Blog Hop!  I hope you've enjoyed this week's sneaky peeks,  I know I sure have.  I'm so in love with the sweet "I'll Never Let You Go" stamp and die set that I had to do another project with them.

Since earlier this week I did a "no line watercolor" for my project, today I wanted to try "no line copic coloring".  Like I said in my Tuesday post, because it's so soft it's difficult to photograph...at least for me :)  It person it's a lot easier to see.


I first stamped in Fog then used 4 Copics shade to color the bunnies.  This card was really quick and easy...my kind of project!


My Creative Time

Extras
Tim Holtz Embossing Folder
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Simon Says Ink
Teresa Collins Pattern Paper
Hemp
Copic Markers
Wink of Stella
Glossy Accents
White Gel Pen

No automatic alt text available.

***FREEBIE***
Image may contain: text
Starting today, February 16, 2018 @ 8am PST we will be giving away this AWESOME new stamp set "Egg Decorations". This stamp set will be given to the FIRST 50 shoppers! If you are one of the 1st 50 shoppers it will automatically be added to your package at the time of packing/shipping. Once 50 shoppers come through, this stamp set will be available for purchase. So, if it's for sale in the store, you are not one of the 50. No exceptions will be made. This freebie is not part of the "bundle" and will be sold separately!
***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!
***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here:http://shop.my-creative-time.com/Ne...! Use the code: FEB2018 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Friday, FEB 24, 2018 @midnight PST.
          

26 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love your card!! Great coloring with the bunnies!!! I've never done no line coloring, it's been on my list to try. You did an amazing job!

lindagk23 said...

Liz your card is so pretty!! Beautiful coloring....I just love the adorable sweet bunnies in this set. Thank you so much for all the wonderful inspiration this week! Have a great day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Linda Hott said...

Very pretty card, love the edge you put on it, all the elements you did, like the wording stamped on the tag itself, I can't tell if you stamped it or if it is pattern paper, but it is so pretty added there. adnilttoh@gmail.com

Debby C. said...

I love your technique for coloring the bunnies. Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz What a Gorgeous Card. Your No Line Coloring is so beautifully done and I love the softness is give and makes your bunnies extra adorable. Love how you used that edge die...you always have the knack of creating the most Beautiful Shabby Chic look with almost everything....a look I adore and love...and you have the talent to make it happen so thanks for sharing your beautiful gift of inspiration using Miss Emma's goodies. YOU so ROCK!!

Vonmariedesign said...

Very sweet card!!! I love your no line coloring on those bunnies!! I will have to try it!! TFS!! vonmariedesign@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I love your project....definite eye for detail. Love the border.
skassahn11@gmail.com
Stacey

Gaylynn said...

Wow, so so sweet in the soft colors and with your no line coloring, Liz.

LaurieC said...

Liz, your no line colouring is awesome!! Love this soft and sweet card!!

quilt4fun2 said...

So soft and delicate...love the layers and textures. Wonderful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Jen P said...

Your card is amazing! I am in awe of your coloring! Beautiful!
crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

Sue D said...

so pretty in the soft colors.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fabulous project. Love your coloring!

kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh my, this is so darling and precious and
so beautiful. I love your style!
rebyah1@gmail.com

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Love your coloring!

Anonymous said...

How precious, the detail is perfect!
Email: arebori0204@gmail.com
Blog: scraptillyadrop-blogger

Crafting Katie said...

This is incredible, Liz! I love the soft luck you achieved!

joni said...

So I'm really loving the look of this!!! I'm not sure if it looks distressed or just old timey, but I love it! It prolly has something to do with the no line coloring but I'm not even sure I know what that means...but I LOVE it! TFS! Now I have to research to find out how to do it! :)
hugs,
joni
arcocha@yahoo.com

Marg said...

Such a lovely tag. Love the script background and soft, muted colors.

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable card! Love the layering and those sweet bunnies! Beautiful, soft coloring with the no line technique!
deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

Mary Holshouser said...

Beautiful card.
The colors are so soft and
sweet. The bunnies are
darling. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Linsey R said...

What a beautiful card! I love how you did your bunnies! They are so soft and sweet! Amazing job and super inspiring!! thank you so much!!!

My Creative Time said...

Your card is GORGEOUS! I LOVE your soft colors, it’s perfect! Also, thank you for your AMAZING sneaky peeks last week!
BIG HUGS,
Emma :)

raybanoutlet001 said...

zzzzz2018.5.16
pandora charms
asics shoes
vibram fivefingers shoes
coach outlet online
coach outlet online
jordan shoes
red bottom shoes
michael kors outlet
manolo blahnik shoes
basket nike

5200 said...

0824jejeL'une des étapes nike air jordan 3 femme les plus importantes pour faire progresser efficacement la marque est new balance bleu marine pas cher de créer un logo qui transmet un chaussure nike pas cher chine message derrière l'entreprise à tout le monde partout basket nike 2017 air max dans le monde. L'air Jordan sont principalement air jordan pas cher noir et rose utilisés à des fins sportives. Pour plus air jordan eclipse homme pas cher d'informations sur les chaussures d'activité, assurez-vous de contacter avec nous. corteze nike homme

xjd7410@gmail.com said...

20181023 junda
swarovski outlet
moncler outlet
canada goose jackets
coach outlet
raptors jerseys
reebok trainers
ralph lauren pas cher
kobe bryant shoes
soccer jerseys
polo outlet

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!