Wednesday, February 1, 2017

2/1 mct 3D Wednesday ~ heart bow box!


 
Hello, today is 3D Wednesday over at My Creative Time!  This feature has been updated from What a Treat Wednesday.  We wanted to be able to share with you all types of non card projects, so I hope you enjoy it!

I wanted to make a treat box for Valentine's Day to hold a few kisses.  
The bubblegum box is perfect for that!


I stamped the heart with versamark ink in a random pattern, then assembled the box and added the bow.  It really couldn't be easier than that.


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
VersaMark Ink


4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute, Liz! The Versamark hearts are adorable!

snappy scrappy said...

FAB treat!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great 3D project...I like the stamping and bow for decoration!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!