Tuesday, February 7, 2017

MCT Weird Holiday ~ umbrella day!


Hi, today the girls and I from My Creative Time get to share with you a weird holiday in February, I chose Umbrella Day 2/10!  So happy early Umbrella Day!

Yes, the elephant is light and hard to see, but in person it's better. :)


To create my card I first stamped the "heart raindrops" on the grey paper strip.  On Bristol paper I used the "stamp off" method to create the light lines for the elephant and umbrella.  Next I watercolord them with distress inks.



My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Bristol Paper
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Baker's Twine
VersaMark Ink


4 comments:

Linda Hott said...

What a sweet, card with the little elephant holding the umbrella! Awesome, Love your watercoloring,

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz You sure created on Super Adorable Card. Your little elephant is so cute and your idea of him holding the umbrella sure makes for an adorable look. Fabulous watercoloring!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on the watercoloring on the cute elephant and umbrella. Such a sweet card and leaving it blank I think you could use this for a baby shower or birthday card. Great design too!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!