Monday, February 20, 2017

MCT Made in Minutes ~ thanks!


Hi!  I have a quick card to share with you today for our Made in Minutes over at My Creative Time!


I love when I get on the schedule for this because it helps me not to over analyze my card.  I just pick a few items and try to make it work.  Do you think it  made the cut? :)


I simply stamped dots and added the "thanks" die!

My Creative Time
Fun Polka Dots stamp
Thank You & Frame Dies

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Simon Says Stamp Ink
Glossy Accents

4 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

I love it! I've had circles on my mind, and I love what you did with yours!

quilt4fun2 said...

I think it made the cut! So simple and cheerful colors. I tend to put way too much everything on my cards and they take forever...this shows less looks fabulous. Great card!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet!

Joan Smith said...

WGta a Super Sweet and beautiful card!! Love how you created with the circle stamps....definitely showcases that Thank you in a grand way!! Your card looks Spectacular!! GReat Creative Job!! YOU so ROCK!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!