Tuesday, January 24, 2017

MCT Too Die For Tuesday ~ happy birthday!


Today over at My Creative Time we have a new feature call Too Die For Tuesday!  This is where we will try to show way to get more mileage out of your dies.  Dies are investment and I know I want to get the most out of them, so I assume you do too. :)


I was able to use the negative of the "happy"and the positive "balloon" for the second card.  My vision was for the first card, however I quickly realized that I had all the makings for a second card.  How many cards have I been throwing away! :)


The white card is all inlaid except for the fun star.


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Tim Holtz Ink
Stampin' Up Ink

3 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Your card is Fabulous and Beautiful. Definitely packed with clever & creative ideas using Miss Emma's dies....Thanks for sharing your Terrific Tips, Tricks & Techniques. You so did Super Outstanding Creative jobs! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I have done a similar thing like this but not as well as your cards! I love how you were able to use both the Happy and the balloons. Wonderful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!