Thursday, January 12, 2017

MCT Thoughtful Thursday ~ thinking of you!


Happy Thursday, can you believe it's already the middle of January!  I'm going to blink and it will be time for Christmas...not really, but kind of...hahaha.  
Today is Thoughtful Thursday at My Creative Time, so I came up with a "thinking of you" card.


I used the "cloud" edge from More Stitched Edges to create the layers.  On the lower white layer I stamped a pattern with a heart from Ouch stamp and dies set and added the sentiment on the top.


My Creative Time
Ouch stamp and die set

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Altenew Crisp Ink
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins


4 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz...WOW What a Gorgeous & Super Sweet card. Love how you used the edge die it sure made for beautiful layers. Your stamped background is so sweet. You so created one Spectacular card. You also did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!! Love the layers!

quilt4fun2 said...

I like the interesting layered card design and how clean and simple it is. Love the little hearts added. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

John said...

michael kors outlet store
discount nike shoes
yeezy boost
nike flyknit
adidas trainers
kd shoes
red bottom shoes for women
christian louboutin sale
louis vuitton
ralph lauren outlet
2017221yuanyuan

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!