Monday, August 29, 2016

MCT Manly Monday ~ wish big!




Hi, I hope you're Monday is going well so far!  Today is Manly Monday over at My Creative Time.  Do you have trouble making masculine cards?  I know I do!  I really struggle to not put too much stuff on them :)

This card doesn't have to be for a man, but it works since it's has clean lines and very few frills.


The first thing I did was to heat emboss the white circles, then ink blend the color.  Oh, but I first taped off the edges of the postage stamp to get a crisp ink line.  I cut several "wish big" and layered them.


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
VersaMark Ink
White Embossing Powder
Tim Holtz Distress Inks

I'll be back tomorrow with My Creative Time Favorite Stamp/Die of the Month!


3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Awesome card!!

Crafting Katie said...

I love this! The background is so pretty, and the intersecting circles are the perfect touch!

quilt4fun2 said...

What a fun technique for a quick (sort of) birthday card! I like the masking on the stamp edge...super idea instead of another layer. Perfect for a man or anyone!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!