Wednesday, August 24, 2016

MCT Inspire Me ~ love!


Hi, today is Inspire Me Wednesday at My Creative Time.  I hope you're having a great week so far!  I've been in a creative slump for sometime now.  So when I don't have a creative bone in my body, I look at decor catalogs for inspiration...which comes in handy when I'm scheduled for a day like today.  I needed to make a wedding card and was really lacking a starting point.

While perusing a Pottery Barn catalog I found a beautiful wreath (for a door) with simple leaves, flowers and hearts.  So from that picture came out this Clean and Simple wedding card.

After stamping the wreath, I die cut the little heart with "love" and cut it out then adhered it to the wreath and added the sequins.  Super Simple and Elegant!


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Stampin Up Ink
Sequins


5 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OH My Goodness What a Super Sweet and Beautiful Card. Love your Creative Slump Story....gosh what a great idea!! Your wreath turned out so spectacular super great stamping and coloring job and really love how you used the LOVE die....never ever would've thought to do this....so girl guess you know to spread the Liz & Miss Emma goodies inspiration. You really did do an outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

jessica said...

Such a gorgeous CAS card Liz!
AWESOME job!

Marilyn said...

Pretty!!

Crafting Katie said...

I love it! Just darling!

quilt4fun2 said...

Being in a creative slump and having no ideas is such a bummer! Great idea to look througt catalogs and magazines. Your card turned out nice and simple and sweet. Wonderful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!