Monday, September 5, 2016

MCT Scrapping the Little Things ~ hallows' eve!


Hey hey hey it's Scrap the Little Things over at My Creative Time!  I really love Halloween,
 so of course when Emma designed these stamps I was thrilled! 

I think I've mentioned this before that sometimes I create pocket cards, so they are ready when I have pictures.  If I don't ever use them for scrapbooking then I can still use them on a card base.


These pocket cards were so quick to create.  After die cutting the card, I ink blended 3 colors.  Once I was sure they were dry (I use my heat gun to speed up the process) I heat embossed the witch and tree with black glitter embossing powder.  Then I sprinkled water drops to create "stars".


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
VersaMark Ink
Black Glitter Embossing Powder

I'll see you on Thursday for another project.

4 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

These are just gorgeous!!! I'm loving those colors!

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz....Oh YES your Pocket cards are Faboolous!!! You definitely did one Wicked Swesome Creative job!! Your coleus are so Bootiful!! YOU so ROCK!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful inking job...I don't think I would have thought to use these...beautiful! Pictures will look awesome on them. The sky is so pretty I think I would have troubles covering them up.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous pocket cards! I love the background..super cool and of course MCT stamps! Just got that set and hope to created with it real soon:)
Sherrie K

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!