Wednesday, October 7, 2015

MCT What A Treat Wednesday ~ give thanks!


Happy Wednesday!  Today is my day off and I'm hoping to go hang out in my craft room.  However I have so much to do, I'm not sure if it's possible.  :/  But first I need to let you know what's going on over at My Creative Time...it's What a Treat Wednesday!

So I decided to make a Thanksgiving Treat Sleeve all decked out!


It's really hard to tell on this picture that I stamped the yellow label with a "linen" stamp using VersaMark ink.  I love using that ink for a subtle background on any color!


My Creative Time
Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies and More - yellow and brown label cut
Fun Stitched Tag Dies -sentiment cut, and long tag with the button on it

Extras
Scrap papers
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
VersaMark Ink
Hemp
Button

I'm sorry I haven't been posting very much lately...I had been sick (someone at work said they had allergies...yeah right! lol! ) and I've been working on a DIY project for my house.  I did take pictures, so I'll be sharing soon. :)

Don't forget to see what my design team sisters have created!

7 comments:

Linda Hott said...

Very pretty Thanksgiving treat bag!

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz your Treat Sleeve is Gorgeous!! WOW you so did a super outstanding creative job!! Love how you used Miss Emma's goodies!! The colors are beautiful...the paper is so pretty and love the look to your tag and yes I looked really close and could see the linen look..you so outdid yourself.
Definitely an Awesome idea for a Thanksgiving treat!!
YOU so ROCK!!

jessica said...

This is so beautiful Liz!! What a stunning packaging project!!

Verda said...

Love the fall colors. Cute treat container.

Kim H said...

Liz ~ As always LOVE your creations! The fall colors look so darn BEAUTIFUL with the new dies!! Oh my allergies ~ I thought my illness started off with allergies ~ I quickly learned it was a darn horrible virus!! Hope you feel better soon and cant wait to see your DYI project!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I agree that the VersaMark is great to use...makes a nice pattern on plain papers that matches. Beautiful job on the treat sleeve. I like the button and inking on the leaves. I can see the linen on the close up view!
Sorry to hear you have been feeling sick and I will be looking for the post on your DIY project.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Crafting Katie said...

Love your pretty treat sleeve! Great design, Liz! I hope you are feeling better!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!