Tuesday, October 20, 2015

MCT October Release Sneak Peek Day 2 ~ friend!



Wow!  Didn't you just love yesterday's sneak peeks!!!  I certainly did!  Today is Day 2 of 
My Creative Time October Release Sneak Peek and I get to share the new Best Friend Background Stamp.  
I tend to not think with the masses on ways to use certain stamps, and I kept with my normal MO with today's sneak peek. I made my card for a couple rather than friends. :)


I stamped the background stamp using my MISTI (which I think is a must have for large and solid stamps).  To make the "tile" I stamped my image and let dry.  Then I used VersaMark ink to coat the whole "tile", then dipped into clear embossing powder and heat embossed.  I repeated this several times to get a thick coating on my "tile".  Lastly I added some metallic thread and a rhinestone...easy peasy!


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Stampin' Up Ink
Silver Glitter Paper
VersaMark Ink
Clear Embossing Powder
Metallic Thread
Rhinestone

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the 
word!;)

See you back here tomorrow with another sneak peek!


31 comments:

GlendaLea said...

My compliments! This looks exactly like a tile! Too cute of a card!
Glenda
Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Avigail Raphael said...

What a beautiful card. Love the simplisity of the card. Thanks for the inspiration

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz Your card is absolutely Adorable!! I just love your cool, clever & creative ways you've used Miss Emma's goodies. Love the couple on the tile they are so sweet and it totally make a loving statement....I know my hubby & I are best friends and your card says it all.
Once again you've come up with a super outstanding creative idea. YOU so ROCK!!

Birgit said...

I love your fun card!! The tile is awesome and something I want to try. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!!

Crafting Katie said...

Such a sweet card! I love this!!!

Kimberly J. said...

What a cute card!! Love those fun people!! Great background too!!
cutie.jensen at gmail dot com
Kimberly :)

katieo said...

Gorgeous card Liz. I love the touches of silver against the red and white

Marla said...

A very fun card. Great style. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Great way to think outside the box! I like the couple idea and the tile is awesome. I like the stamp used as a strip and the touch of bling. Wonderful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sue D said...

Great design and I like the tile.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Roberta Stevenson said...

Love your card! Had to do a double-take. I thought it was a red brick wall at first! Love the simplicity and elegance of this card.

booismine@gmail.com

Jean Bullock said...

Well done. I love the layout. Very creative.

Mary Holshouser said...

Clean and simple but so pretty.
Love this stamp - makes a great background.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl@yahoo.com

lindagk23 said...

Liz your card is just gorgeous! Love the adorable tile you created and loving this new background stamp! TFS! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Verda said...

Very nice card. Great use of the new stamp.
vigagnon1@cox.net

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Gorgeous Card, love the silver trim and accent of the silver thread also. Fabulous!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Awesome card. Love your people image. TFS
resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Lucy E. said...

I love the bathroom people!
Great CAS card :-)

TYJ419 said...

Oh my goodness - - this card is too cute! Love the clean look and the red was a great choice of color.

Tracey

Lynndee said...

Great way to use this stamp for a "couple" card! And that little "tile" you created if fantastic! Thanks for sharing! lynndee@prodigy.net

cghundley said...

Great embellishment
on your lovely card!
Carla from Utah

MeMe said...

Such a cute card.
Plweir1969@yahoo.com

Ester said...

I like your card especially the tile look alike. TFS

Cassandra said...

So sweet Liz! Love it :)

Unknown said...

Great simplistic card I love the colors it could be used for many different events. Mindy1qc@msn.com

Linda Hott said...

Love how you do different techniques to your cards and show the stuff people can do! Awesome stamps, awesome card! TFS adnilttoh@gmail.com

keysha said...

Super fun card! I love your 'tile'!

keyshasain@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Great Job!! kristynpierson@gmail.com

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh my this is GORGEOUS too! LOVE that you only used some of the background stamp but then gave it so sparkle and shine! Then the potty peeps ~ EEK! LOVE it!

jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card Liz! That tile is AWESOME!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!