Monday, November 18, 2013

Scrapping The Little Things ~ Go Stanford!

 
Good Monday to you, I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  Since it's Scrapping The Little Things over at My Creative Time,  I'm sharing with you a "Project Life" Style layout with you. 
 
If you haven't tried this style of scrapbooking, you should!  It's awesome because you can do quick and traditional styles together.  Just mix and match the different pockets and you have a beautiful album!
 
yes, I still need to journal...I always have trouble with that part :)

 
I stamped the football player on white paper then cut him out.  The football was done the same way and then popped up on the stitched circle die. 

 
I used the banner from Vintage Stitched Label dies, stamped "defense and offense" on both ends then cut it in the middle.

 
This tag is perfect for journaling!  This layout took about 10 minutes to complete.  You really could get a whole album finished in a day with the pocket method and just a few stamps and dies!
 
recipe:
 
extras:
Teresa Collins pattern paper
Papertrey Ink card stock
Stampin Up Ink
 
Coming up later this week is a new release from My Creative Time!  Be sure to be on the look out for that!
 
 
 
Oh and one more thing...if you haven't heard, My Creative Time is having a Design Team Call! 
 
 
Click here for more details!


7 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your LO is so awesome I really like all your ideas as you are right its a cool and different way to scrapbook but after all as a die hard scrapper I'm always changing it up so thanks for sharing your clever and creative ideas. Love your pics they are just so great. Love the way you used all of Miss Emma's goodies.

Crafting Katie said...

Love your layout, Liz! I've got my ticket saved to scrap the game, and now I can just scrap lift all of your great ideas!

snappy scrappy said...

Fab LO!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your layout turned out wonderful. I like the stamping and fussy cuts you did and the tickets. The tag does make a great journal spot. Great job on your layout!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

jessica said...

What a great page Liz! I just LOVE all the MCT stamps and dies you used!
Awesome job!

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER job with your AWESOME project life page Liz!!! :)

Kim H said...

Oh Liz ~ what an AWESOME page here! First LOVE the pics of you and your hubby ~ cute couple! But all the stamps and dies you used plus the papers! FABULOUS page!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!