Friday, November 29, 2013

MCT Black Friday Sale and Hop ~ Bells Will Be Ringing!

HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY & welcome to "Special Black Friday Sale & mini release for your December Days" over at My Creative Time! Today we have a couple of new stamp sets for you! They are "A Day in December" & "More Journal it" & we ALSO have 3 new dies as you can see below.
 
You should have arrived here from Miss Kim's blog, I know she created something special!  If you just popped in to see me in between the black Friday sales, then you will want to head to the start over at Miss Emma's so you don't miss a thing!
 
I created two "Project Life" style cards for the start of my "December Daily" pages!



 
recipe:
 




 
These stamps & dies ARE AVAILABLE for PRE-ORDER & will starting shipping out on Tuesday, Dec 3rd!  NOT ONLY are these stamps & dies perfect for your "December Daily's", but they are ALSO perfect for ALL of your Christmas cards, layouts, smashbooking & even your 3-D items etc.....

Okay, here is the BEST PART! EVERYONE who places and order this weekend will recieve this FREE STAMP set called: "SHINE BRIGHT"! 

 

Well, here is the BESTEST part... If you use the code BLACKFRI2013, you will receive 25% off your entire order AND get this free stamp! The sale starts NOW, Friday, Nov 29, 2013 & will END on Sunday, Dec 1, 2013 at midnight PST!  You can pre-order your new goodies HERE
 
Now it's time to head over to Miss Nancy!

29 comments:

My Creative Time said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your cards Miss Liz! GREAT job!
Hugs,
Emma:)

Unknown said...

So cute! I love them!

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Kristi said...

Loving these new small journaling boxes.
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

Brenda said...

Your PL cards look fabulous for your Dec. daily!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous lifestyle cards...beautiful for your album!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Gorgeous cards!! Your December Daily is going to be beautiful!! Hugs, T

Jeri said...

Very cute and I love the rustic look of your papers. I can tell how wonderful your December Daily will look when your done with it.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Gaylynn said...

So pretty!!! Nice to see this size die in a project as nice as yours. :)

Liz said...

So pretty cards!

jessica said...

WOW Liz! These turned out awesome!!
Thanks for sharing, happy Friday and have a GREAT weekend!!
Jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

teachermom5 said...

Fabulous additions to your December Daily. Love the sentiments and the color combo too. Great job. teachermom5@gmail.com

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job Liz, your December Daily are FANTASTIC my friend!!!Hope you are having a GREAT Thanksgiving with your family!!! :)

CA Scrapper said...

Those are great to use in your December Daily -- very pretty.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Crafty Moni said...

So cute! Love the paper and colors you used :)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Alvina said...

Hello Liz, Happy Black Friday, thanks for sharing your awesome project and thanks for all the ideas, I love the new release!!

Liz O. said...

Great PL cards Liz! I love the colors you chose!
Thanks for sharing.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Liz O
unikebyyes {at} yahoo {com}

Cassandra said...

If these are just the start, I can't wait to see the rest!!! Beautiful!

Lala's world said...

Beautiful project. The colors are great very eye catching. Thank you for sharing.
Ghost231985@yahoo.com

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

I really loke the colors and patterns you used together! Sometimes patterns can be overwhelming but these are just perfect together!!

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Your cards are great!! These new stamps and dies are so much fun!!

Joan Smith said...

Miss Liz I love what you created just so perfect. I love your paper and color choices you sure did a GREAT job!!!
Love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies. I sooooooo can't wait to get my release order. I always love what you do and how you do it. YOU ROCK!!!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Your cards are gorgeous, Liz! I love the inking on the elements - I always forget to do that! Your naught/nice list cracks me up! Good to hear you are all nice most of the time!

Kim's Kreations said...

Wonderful Project Life embellishments. ogdendoll@gmail.com

VICTORIA said...

Great cards for your PL awesome job !!! :)

Christine's Creative Cards said...

Great project life pages love the sparkle on your star. --C

Anonymous said...

Love the sparkle on these PL cards. Most of the time is right well at least in my house :) ..which reminds me i need a gold pen hehee. Love it all! :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Great cards! So pretty and nice use of new dies and stamps.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh these are simply GORGEOUS DD cards! All the beautiful products and details ~ WOW! I LOVE that paper too! Always such a BEAUTIFUL job!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!