Wednesday, November 6, 2013

MCT Favorite Stamp of The Month ~ Good Wishes!


 
Hi crafty friends!  I hope you're enjoying your week so far!  In Northern California it's finally starting to fell like fall!  It's still nice during the day but the nights and early mornings are getting a chilly...I LOVE IT! 
 
Today is My Favorite Stamp of the Month over at My Creative Time!  So what does that mean?  Well, first it means a few of us on the Design Team are doing project featuring Piles of Smiles Stamp and Die Set and Mixed Holiday Sentiments Stamp Set!  Second, Miss Emma has decided to offer FREE SHIPPING on these two sets until November 15th! 
 



 
recipe:
 
My Creative Time
Sending you a harvest of good wishes
Happy Thanksgiving and leaves
tag
 
Extras
Papertrey Ink cardstock
Simple Stories pattern paper
button
hemp
Tim Holtz ink
SU ink
corner rounder
 
Here are a few projects that I've made in the past using these sets:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope I didn't overwhelm you!
 
Be sure to head over to My Creative Time to pick up both of these sets for FREE SHIPPING!
 

9 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your card today is so beautiful I love the colors, papers you chose you really did create a masterpiece.
I really enjoyed seeing all of your other awesome creations using these two stamp sets and so love how you chose to use all of Miss Emma's goodies.

Crafting Katie said...

Gorgeous card, Liz! You used my favorite papers! I love the little cluster of leaves! Thanks for sharing all of your past gorgeous creations too!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful card today!!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Simply GORGEOUS card! Loved the papers and the sentiments you used! I so remember almost all of these creations and LVOED every single one of them!

jessica said...

So beautiful Liz!! Awesome projects!
Thanks for sharing!

Sherri P said...

wow, everything is so pretty. especially like the ones with the fall colors

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous card Liz! I love the pretty papers, gorgeous leaves and awesome sentiment:)
Sherrie K

quilt4fun2 said...

Thanks for the memories...such a pretty card today and many past beautiful projects. Fabulous!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job Liz, LOVE them all!!! Have a GREAT day my friend!!!! :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!