Friday, October 14, 2011

More Circle Blogiversary Challenges!

Happy Friday!  I have a super fun weekend planned, and the weather is suppose to be beautiful!  Just can't wait till I hear that quittin' bell today! 

I have a really quick post of two cards that I've made for the Cricut Circle Blogiversary Challenges...I'm just barely making the deadlines!  :)  Hope you like them!

The first challenge is a sketch challenge
 


recipe:
Sophie Cricut Cartridge
doily cut at 2.53 x 2.41
butterfly cut at 1.43 x 1.04 and 1.59 x 1.16
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
border cut at 5.54 x .81
flower 1.73 x 1.67
Martha Stewart branch punch (I added a little glitter to them)
pearls, rhinestone, white pen, ink



The second challenge was to have a title, 2 cricut cuts and 3 buttons.  I think I got it all covered!  :)


sorry for the bad lighting!

recipe:
Sweet Treets Cricut Cartridge
happy birthday cut at 4.21 x 1.71
horn cut 3.78 x 1.23 and layers to match
Gypsy Wanderings
tag cut at 2.34 x 3.49
buttons, twine, white pen, ink

Enjoy!

12 comments:

smyiow said...

Both cards are fabulous! I especially love the happy birthday card. So festive!!

my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

Kate said...

Both cards are so pretty. I love the first one because of the flowers. I am a sucker for roses.

Hugs,
Kate

Gail said...

nice card

Crafting Katie said...

These cards are awesome, Liz! The first one is so pretty with the colors and cuts you used. I love how you grounded the flowers on the doily! The second one is just so bright and cheery!!!

Cassandra said...

Wow! Your cards are great. I especially love your sketch challenge card...it's SOOOO beautiful! Good luck in the challenges :)

Cassandra

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Both are just GORGEOUS... I would bet your fun weekend is with Miss Emma and Miss Katie.. have fun... hugs

Lezlye said...

LOve the one at the top with the Butterfly. Gorgeous!

Karen said...

Hi Liz you've got it all cover beautifully!

Glora said...

These are both BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT!!!! I love everything you make!!!! Hugs- Glora

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Fabulous cards! The first one is so pretty and I love the flowers and the second one is so festive. Nicely done. ;)

Joanna said...

these are awesome LIz! :)

Addicted Scrapper said...

Both are awesome!! I also entered into these challenges...

http://neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!