Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Madness...Imagine That! & EAD Designs Hop!!!

Happy  Monday!!!  I hope you had a great weekend!  Now before I ramble on, I need to let you know that I have two different projects going on today, EAD Designs and Monday Madness...Imagine That with My Creative Time!  So make sure you check them both out!

So if you are here for EAD Designs you should have arrived here from my creative friend Lauren of Lauren's Creative!  If not, then you'll want to head over to EAD Designs for the start and to see if you were last week's winner and to be eligible for next week's give away!

Wouldn't this be nice to give to a family for Thanksgiving that has fallen on hard times.  You could give them a gift card to a local store or pre order them a Thanksgiving Dinner!


recipe:
My Minds Eye paper, PTI kraft and twine, ribbon

Don't forget that EAD has free shipping on their Scrapbooking Stickerz and Rub-ons!!!!


Now for Monday Madness...Imagine That! with My Creative Time!  Well I'm not sure if I told you, but my Imagine is at the Provo Craft Hosipital!  I'm hoping to have her back this week, we'll see how that goes...

Anyway, so this project was not made with my Imagine, however, it could have been, if I had it! lol!  Emma wanted us to use her Gift Card Sentiment stamp set, which also fits perfect on the gift card holder die that I used on the first project!



recipe:
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
card base weld 2 together at 5.65 x 5.39 each
card layers cut at 5.24 x 5.00 and 4.83 x 4.68
Heritage Cricut Cartridge
scroll cut at 4.30 x 4.85
Sentimentals Cricut Cartridge
hand cut at2.32 x 1.71
and layers to match
My Creative Time ~ Build a Banner Kit (the star under the button)
Authentique paper, Stampin Up paper
glitter, SU ribbon, button, ink, white pen


Make sure to give the other girls on Emma's DT some blog love!

Your next stop for the EAD Designs Monday Hop is Amy T!

Enjoy!

29 comments:

Cindy Lovell said...

I totaly love both of your cards,Liz!! Great colors and design!!! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

Seahorse Creations said...

Both cards are amazing, awesome job, love the detail on both.

jessica said...

Love both of your projects!! Beautiful job!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

~amy~ said...

super awesome projects Liz...those stickerz look fab on the kraft!

Crafting Katie said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous, Liz! I love the harvest gift card holder! That paper is so pretty! And the scroll with "Dear Santa" on the Christmas card is just perfect! I hope your Imagine gets home from the hospital soon. It must be hanging out with my Gypsy in Utah.

Kate said...

Both cards are just Beautiful Liz. Love the papers.

Hugs,
Kate

Anonymous said...

LOVE these both... all the details are stunning

Rachel said...

both of these are wonderful, they look so chic. And the papers you chose are definitely drool-worthy!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well I guess I will have to follow the crowd on this one.. BOTH cards are totally awesome... I can't decide which I like best... loved the first then I saw the second one - just beautfiul...hugs

Ashley Newell said...

What awesome projects! I love your idea of the gift card! How wonderful!

Jeanne said...

Love both your projects! Great job!

Jenny said...

Beautiful job on both projects :) I love the Fall colors on the first one and the idea about giving with a Thanksgiving meal is AWESOME! Thanks for sharing!

Jenny
papercutcreations.blogspot.com
papercraftjenny (at) gmail (dot) com

Sue D said...

Both projects are fabulous!

Cathryn said...

Oh Liz I love both your projects!!! I Really want that bow you made with the button, fabulous!!! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Mimi said...

Both projects are super! Thank you for sharing your talent! I love looking at your blog as I always find something.

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

jen said...

Liz they are both fabulous!!! Love them. Tfs
Hugs,jen

Jenn said...

such a thoughtful idea for your thanksgiving card

wendipooh13 said...

totally lovin both your cards!!!! wonderful work!!

callyannc said...

I love these! Te Thankgiving is so pretty and the Santa says christmas all over! TFS CallyAnn

ibecircled.blogspot.com said...

Both your cards are Super Pretty!! Love them!! TFS!!!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥

StampNK said...

Oh, I am just loving all the fall colors and the layering on your card and gift card holder!

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

Oh, those cards are both so cute. Love them both.
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

Melanie Makes said...

Those cards are so wonderful, I really like the dies from My Creative Time!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, both of these cards are beautiful! Great job on all the details:) I just love the Harvest Blessings gift card holder!!!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cassandra said...

Oh Liz, what a wonderful gift card idea for the holidays! I just love Emma's die and this is a PERFECT use for it. :) So incredibly thoughtful...and that's just what the holidays are about. Nice job!

Cassandra
www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

bonnie said...

Oh Liz...been having a nightmare and not been able to comment on your blog but cristina figured out some cookie thing and hopefully this will post....just wanted to say gorgeous, inspiring projects sweetie...love them all! ;) Hugs x

bonnie said...

Yay it worked! x

Rose said...

both are just awesome!! :)
hope your *baby* gets fixed up soon

Glora said...

Wow beautiful projects!!!! These are both perfect and elegant! I love them! Hugs- Glora

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!