Monday, October 31, 2011

EAD Designs Monday Hop!!!

Happy Monday!  Welcome to EAD Designs Monday Hop!  You should have arrived here from sweet Lauren of Lauren's Creative!  I can't wait to see what she made, her projects are always awesome.  If you just popped by to see me, please head over to EAD's blog for the start.  Make sure you leave a comment along the way, so you'll be eligible for this weeks giveaway!  And while you're there you can see if you won last weeks!

Now I need to let you know something...I really haven't given up on my cricut.  It's just that I just finished making wedding invitations with it and I wanted to give it a break!  ;)

Aren't this stickerz soooo cute!  I adhered it to white cardstock, then cut around it.  I used a copic marker to color in the pencil (isn't that too cool!), then popped it up with pop dots!


recipe:

paper: Echo Park
ribbon, twine, copic marker, ink




This is the last day to order the Steal of the Month!

I'm the last stop on the hop!

Enjoy!

15 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable, Liz! I love that sticker! Congrats on finishing your invites!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I always stop by to just see you... And this is just tooooo cute... Hugs from Ukiah

Joanna said...

awww Liz this is so adorable! love the music note paper!

jen said...

How stinkin cute!! Doesn't even look like a sticker. Awesome job.
Hugs,jen

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute! I love the penguin!

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like how you colored the pencil.

wendipooh13 said...

ahhhh too cute!!! I love this card!!!

mandalj said...

Those new stickerz are so cute! I love how you've used this one.

sharon g said...

What cute little guys! And I like the papers you chose....

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so stinking cute! I love that little guy! Thanks so much!
Lisa

Cindy Lovell said...

So so cute,Liz!! I love the cute penguin and the papers!! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute Liz!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cute!! I love the little image and the paper you picked:) I'm your newest follower.

~amy~ said...

sooooooo SWEET!

raybanoutlet001 said...

zzzzz2018.5.16
kate spade outlet online
michael kors outlet clearance
saics running shoes
canada goose jackets
nike outlet
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
longchamp outlet
jordans
nike shoes

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!